ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
END's doing some damage control with the new launch procedure as well. They know that their site is cheeks, so they're trying something new to show their customers that they're trying to combat the bots. They're obviously listening to what we have to say. People complained about import duties/customs fees, so they did away with that for orders under $800.

People love cryin "scam" and "jig" when things don't go according to plan.

End will release the kicks when they release them.

END's doing some damage control with the new launch procedure as well. They know that their site is cheeks, so they're trying something new to show their customers that they're trying to combat the bots. They're obviously listening to what we have to say. People complained about import duties/customs fees, so they did away with that for orders under $800.

LMAO. End didn't do that... It's a government policy that was just changed.

Right. Let them work out the kinks with the low tier kicks and get it right for the higher value ones.

not at all... facts being stated n that's literally it......
exactly. I only said it because if it appeared it WEREN'T a jig, they would've had some statement about this seven day timeline that they have just exceeded. I hope they prove me wrong, but as of now...

happy I was wrong! 
laugh.gif

Saw the Moonrocks today for the first time in person and honestly I was really disappointed.
From seeing them on pics, I really loved them before.

Last edited:
Gotcha.

Hopefully I'm not disappointed when or if I ever get a pair.

If they release again, I would of course try to get a pair, but in my opinion TD's and PB's look better (can't speak about Oxford's, because I have not seen them in person yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom