ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's been posted, but came across: Yeezy Boost 350 V2 BB1826 STEGRAY/BELUGA 8/15/2016

Infant PB and TD same day. $120ea

Zara fam. Im a big fan of their fits and comfort levels. If you are asking what ripped denim to get then you wont aprpreciate a pair of APC's.
Prob check out zara and hm since theres one nearby. I used to go with nudie, but all of mine are now hugging the legs lol 
I'd go with Embellish or Stampd. PRPS if you don't mind spending a bit more.
I just ordered a pair of embellish! sized up on it though.. hopefully it fits well... 

yo this isn't a legit check but i'm just wondering, the stitching that goes up the shoe, is there some variation in quality in how tightly/loosely knitted it is? or is it a tell-tale sign of a fake

Not sure if this has been asked, but are TDs the only ones that paint chip on the bottom of the sole? 

If so, have you guys found any solutions if the paint chipping starts to proceed to the side of the sole?

yo this isn't a legit check but i'm just wondering, the stitching that goes up the shoe, is there some variation in quality in how tightly/loosely knitted it is? or is it a tell-tale sign of a fake
All of them chip, besides PB's, I believe. 

Prob check out zara and hm since theres one nearby. I used to go with nudie, but all of mine are now hugging the legs lol 
I just ordered a pair of embellish! sized up on it though.. hopefully it fits well... 
Embellish fits a bit looser than some of the other motos out there. They taper really well past the knee though.

14o0r4w.jpg

this thing with end is clearly a huge pr stunt...... do you really thing you will be given a fair shake at a pair of frag's that flip north of $1500 & yeezys that basically follow that same price range

this thing with end is clearly a huge pr stunt...... do you really thing you will be given a fair shake at a pair of frag's that flip north of $1500 & yeezys that basically follow that same price range
Nope :lol: but any chance given is worth a shot. :wink:

Only going for a shot at the MR's in my size and the Frags for a NT fam, IF they ever do a release via registration.

Last edited:
Agreed... PR Stunt to the fullest. Its worst then Shoe palace raffle. Building hype followers to gain publicity for the store... Everyone store is in competition with others...

cool, obv another shot in the dark email raffle type bs but a chance at any one of those 3 would be dope

doubling on either of those 350s would be sick & the frags i never had a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom