Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Damn bought the bw Mocs for 186 on end when they first dropped. Seeing them for $100 less now, and the fact mine are still DS, I lost.

Just chatted with Adidas.com on the Fluxes. Got the it didnt drop at 3am response, check back later today.

anyone have a good page monitor they use ? I use one for Chrome this ***** going off like every 2 seconds on my adidas page.. lol 

thanks 

anyone know where i can get a deal on the Superstar 80s Vintage Deluxe or below retail? also should i go TTS or .5 sz. down like a lot of people are suggesting?

Brown Tubular Mocs came in from afew
mad quick. Gotta try em on with some decent
denims before I decide whether I'll keep em or
not. Not use to the shape at all, but Im sure they
can be pulled off if done right.

Getting frustrated at this Xeno Flux crap. Just give us a date you expect it from the manufacturer. I'll miss a 3 am drop anyways

^^ Agreed

they missed it BIG TIME this weekend with this stupid Flux Crap... i was holding out and was going to double up... not anymore 

MAYBE i'll buy one if I can come up...not holding my breath.. the shoe game moves too quickly 

Wore these today for the first time. They are so buttery soft and I love the color.

Shell tips came in and the xeno is bananas. Only got these because the fluxes disappeared. Hopefully they show up on shelves sooner or later.
;=- pete

Those Xenos are killer. I got my Tubular 93s in today. and although i overall dig the shoe, im really dissapointed to see that the a part of my sock liner is coming apart. im afraid it will get worse and not sure how i can fix it. can post pics if youd like. im not sure i can return em as i worn them around for a few minutes and the logo on the insole rubbed completely away already. maybe my best option is some very accurately placed super glue?

I know this question has been asked 100 times in this thread but I'm about to score my first pair of zx flux. Do they fit tts?

Back
Top Bottom