Adidas ORIGINALS updates

About a half to a whole size smaller.
Ima a 10.5 in most Nike
Af1 sz 10
Adidas eqt 9.5
I got a 9.5 in these and run a lil snug. More than the EQT.
Hope that helps.
Thanks for the info. Do you have wide feet?

9.5 only size left at orlando premium, was on the women's side. Don't know if they do phone orders but if anyone is in the area there it is.
120o0vs.jpg

hows the sizing? same size as the prisim zx flux or need to size up/down or stay with the size same as zx flux prism. thanks.

These are my first Fluxes but I went half size down from my nike size and they are fine. The material under the scales it's like a spandex so width shouldn't be much of an issue.

looks great. how's the fit?
specifically superstar 80s models  fit like stan smiths(half size down from TTS-consider usual nike size as TTS)...i would advise to get the same size with stan smiths or zx flux. although they are kinda more roomy i believe 1 full size down from TTS will be too snug.

Someone please help where can I find the NYC zx flux all star pack? Really looking for the Brooklyn bridge or statute of liberty ones. If they sold out I didn't really expect them too.

Ok, I have called literally every FNL and FTA in the DMV.  No one has the SL Loop Moc.  Anyone have any other suggestions.  Thanks guys - much appreciated.

There was a shipment issue with the XENO ZX fluxes so most retailers that were supposed to get them didn't receive them (even adidas stores). Stockists should be receiving their pairs this week

Tip on the steals at the adidas outlet came through. Got all of these for $98 out the door. I left the yellow polka and white tennis stan smiths because i thought it was too much already.

Edit: Nevermind found out stan smiths sizing from reading above thanks el3ctronick el3ctronick and reps for the picture @jsphtn8

Last edited:
The red reptile SL loop is in stock at the Adidas store in Chicago, if anyone needs. Give them a call and see if they shop.

There was a shipment issue with the XENO ZX fluxes so most retailers that were supposed to get them didn't receive them (even adidas stores). Stockists should be receiving their pairs this week
This is true.  Talked to some people at Adidas stores and they're getting another few FSRs.  It's still a fairly limited release, though.

9.5 only size left at orlando premium, was on the women's side. Don't know if they do phone orders but if anyone is in the area there it is.
120o0vs.jpg

Can anyone help me out with a style code for when I call to order these?

Back
Top Bottom