Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Hello guys, can anybody help me identify the model of Adidas sneakers below ?

I have tried to search similar models but to no avail, closest I found was Tourney, but they don't have the straps ...

Checked my Adidas outlet thanks to @011781 and picked these Pharrells up for $25. Not bad

Last edited:

Got lucky on Saturday, last pair left and it was my size. Also pissed a reseller off in the process, after I copped I saw dude running around asking who took this shoe, lol.

hows the sizing? same size as the prisim zx flux or need to size up/down or stay with the size same as zx flux prism. thanks.

I know I am probably SOL on this, other than re-sell, but does anyone have a lead on the SL Mocc?  I slept heavily on them, and now want them.  Tan would be my first choice, but I'd take black. Any help greatly appreciated.  If you don't want to blow up a spot, PM me. Thanks!  

I know I am probably SOL on this, other than re-sell, but does anyone have a lead on the SL Mocc?  I slept heavily on them, and now want them.  Tan would be my first choice, but I'd take black. Any help greatly appreciated.  If you don't want to blow up a spot, PM me. Thanks!  

Where are you located?

SL loop mocs have value? Copped both pairs under retail and just saw ebay has alot of em up for over retail

finishlines have em

alotta people see stuff sold out on sites and panic without even leaving the house

steals and ease of copping shoes are in store now

things are coming back full circle

Last edited:

finishlines have em

alotta people see stuff sold out on sites and panic without even leaving the house

steals are in store now

things are coming back full circle

What FNLs? I don't recall ever seeing any? Thanks

I tripled up on the blacks.  The ultimate beater.  Can go out at night at not get hassled because it doesn't look like a sneaker.

What FNLs? I don't recall ever seeing any? Thanks

just any finishline in your area may have em

nobody is sweating these locally

actually footactions had em too, the ones with separate adidas sections

Last edited:
Tip on the steals at the adidas outlet came through. Got all of these for $98 out the door. I left the yellow polka and white tennis stan smiths because i thought it was too much already.

Back
Top Bottom