Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I'm with you man! but these...

^ I'm probably going to grab a pair. Love that color and materials appear to be of good quality.
I think Adidas has a lot of great old school hi tops.

It's the same as the 2 chainz- I think these look a little less Jeremy Scott-ish though. Seems like these are staying low key under the radar like the Toronto Raptors or Trailblazers. I'm between these and the undefeated superstars.

Man been wanting those Baits since the teaser but just wondering how I'll feel about the asymmetrical nature of the colorway once I get them in hand. Decisions.

has the ship sailed for the sl loop moc in black/gum?  those are crazy.  i need those.  ive been slowing down on sneakers due to school and before you know it you see the release date on them was over a month and a half ago!

pulled the trigger for the eqt supports from bait. they are great..obviously underrated because it is easy to buy so there is no interest from hype beasts...

went full size down from my nike.

and i just found out they have mismatched soles! haha...

Last edited:
Care to post pics? Anything known about a wider (or even WW) release for the bait supports?

I won the raffle and tried to order last night and no matter what I did they would not add to cart. Tried a different browser no dice. I logged in to the site logged out tried the link again nothing.I ordered before midnight PST but it was after midnight on the East coast. I e-mailed them but maybe the sneaker gods were trying to tell me something.

waiting to hear from others if a full size down is needed, might have to call Bait if that is the case

Last edited:
I won the raffle and tried to order last night and no matter what I did they would not add to cart. Tried a different browser no dice. I logged in to the site logged out tried the link again nothing.I ordered before midnight PST but it was after midnight on the East coast. I e-mailed them but maybe the sneaker gods were trying to tell me something.
weird as i placed my order after midnight..i had to login first..stay logged in and re visit the link fom my email..and it was added without any issue

I've been told the city pack was only .5 down, but I have the two OG cw's both one full size down and they fit perfectly (9.5 in guidance/dunks/vans/asics and 8.5 in supports).

weird as i placed my order after midnight..i had to login first..stay logged in and re visit the link fom my email..and it was added without any issue
I can still add and order from the link they sent me after the deadline.

The only adidas I have had in a while were the rose 3s, OG Mutombo's, and the Consortium tubulars. I got my TTS (10) in each and they fit good. But now im worried these are going to fit like the flyknit roshe's where I had to whole size down. Just worried about them being way too tight (my foots a little wider than average)

Back
Top Bottom