Adidas ORIGINALS updates

If anyone is looking for King Push EQT in size 8, there's a guy selling it for $271 shipped within the US on Grailed.com.

Not sure if I can put the link here so I won't but go to "grailed -> designer -> Pusha T" and you'll see it.

I wish it was my size...smh

Last edited:
I went a full sz down in the RF EQTs and they feel fine. I'm usually a 10.5 in nikes/jordans and went to a 9.5 EQTs. Thinking about copping baits but missed the raffle. Will they release any other way or at more shops?

dang if it wasnt for the mismatched soles I woulda copped, the white soles just look much cleaner 
frown.gif

Unveiled in 2 weeks 
eek.gif

Jerry Lorenzo, founder of Los Angeles based brand Fear of God, visiting the shop Storm in Copenhagen

Translation: Jerry Lorenzo, founder of Los Angeles based brand Fear of God, visiting the shop Storm in Copenhagen. (Lorenzo is also working with Kanye West on a new Adidas line which will be released in New York in two weeks.)

so is the colour of the soles mismatched or not?..

:S
if you look at both pairs from the right the outside of the right shoe and the inside of the left shoe midsole is black. if you look from the left, the left shoe is white on the outside midsole and the right shoe is white on the inside midsole (like in the top picture). the bottom picture is showing the outside of the left shoe and inside.  if you know what I'm sayin... 

Last edited:
Won the raffle for an 11.5, don't know if i'll pull the trigger, I found out other stuff is coming this weekend.

Do you think there will be a mi adidas photo print option for the Tubular (like they have for the ZX Flux)?

i saw rimenyc posted they have them on their instagram. phone orders i think
Preciate it...managed to get cart jacked on my size from Premier but now have my size reserved at Rime. Sounds like they've still got a few sizes available if anyone is in need. Btw I usually wear 11.5/12 and went with the 12. Hopefully that'll be the right sizing.

If any Brahs can slide a sz 9.5 raffle winning code for the baits it would be appreciated.
Spread dat NT luhvs. :nthat:

strange, no one are slanging there links away like before with the bait links for the asics and saucony raffels.

Back
Top Bottom