Adidas ORIGINALS updates

So I got a 10.5 in tubulars, I felt like I could even do 10...Im an 11 in  Nike's typically and Im wanting to order the 93s but just feel like an 11 is gonna be huge even though people are sayings TTS....Fackkk,

How do the sl loop moc run in size? I wear a size 9 in Jordans but 9.5 in Kobes, KDs etc. I was able to grab a size 9 in the "moc" this morning from finishline. I kept refreshing waiting for a 9 or 9.5 for days and finally a size 9 popped up. Will I be ok or might be snug on my foot?
you should be good

im also a 9 in j's and 9.5 in kobes

and the size 9 moc fits good even with a wide foot 

slightly snug but ive been able to wear them for hours at a time with no issues

What's the concensus on the BAIT "Big Apple"?  Is there the same amount of hype/love compared to the SOLEBOX version or the HAL version?  I know SOLEBOX had more than HAL.

Won the raffle! Now I just need these night haven's and azzurri's then my weekend will be great! Congrats to the fam that have won thus far.

everyone wins their "raffles"....

it's a pretty smart marketing strategy.... not only for the shoe sales, but to gain social media followers and site hits

lol seems like everytime BAIT has these raffles, everyone and they mama wins lol..

Last edited:
Are these BAITS TTS or .5 down like the Push's? I know I put in for a 10, but they sent me a 9.5 link

whose ready for february 1st??? :nerd: I am!

Back
Top Bottom