Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I'm still looking for the King Push EQT in a size 13. Does anybody know anyone or anywhere reselling them, beside eBay?

Man I feel like an idiot procrastinating days on ordering those SL Loop TRs for 68... Now they're sold out and can't find em anywhere for a decent price lol.
mean.gif

Man, oh man! I hope the Mocs release at major retailers so it's a smooth cop with some discount codes!!

I just found my grails!!! I found a DS pair of Pusha T x Adidas EQT in size 13 for $360
congrats... all things considered, thats a decent price 
Yeah, I still beating myself up though. I had TOO many opportunities.

1) I had a size 13 in cart on release day for retail and passed, because had had 3 pairs of Frag 1s to pay for later that week

2) 3 weeks ago, I had a offer of $315, however I turned it down, not thinking

3) Late last week one of the only 2 pairs on eBay were sold for $325. As I was messaging the seller, he ended the auction, and messaged me saying he had just received the PayPal invoice payment from a guy that messaged him before, who copped with a lesser offer than I was offering

So I was determined to get these!!! FC has no pairs in any sizes, and the ONLY pair in size 13 on eBay is $409 + $11 shipping

Last edited:
^ 3 pairs of frags tho.

Sell one and pay resell. You're still net positive brotha!

Glad you came up!

i think those office 3m's and the mocs will be my first pairs of tubulars.

fox red top tens are fire too.   would like to see the color in different lighting though

]Where can I find the Tubular 93's? They released at Oneness but are now sold out.

I think Eastbay has a release date for the 30th. There isn't a picture, but the description sounds right.

Where do you see that on eastbay. Looking at release calendar and don't see any mention. Need these!

Last edited:
i just want all black tubulars

can't do the white soles on these

not trying to have to wipe them down each and every wear

joints are dirt magnets 

Ok so I need some help. I really want those Adidas X BAIT EQT Support, but how do they fit? I remember the Ronnie Fieg EQT Support collab ran either a half or full size big. Will these fit the same? I'm a true 11. Thanks in advance.

Ok so I need some help. I really want those Adidas X BAIT EQT Support, but how do they fit? I remember the Ronnie Fieg EQT Support collab ran either a half or full size big. Will these fit the same? I'm a true 11. Thanks in advance.
my tech challenge are 11.5US, my puma Dover street market are 11US. in the eqt support i need 10.5US.(just gave you this feedback since you have these shoes in your signature. hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom