Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Made in France Superstars came in from Undefeated last week, and man they may be one of my top pick ups for 2014. The quality is seriously beyond the price point, with the materials and construction consistent of a genuine hand-made shoe. Ordered my usual 10.5, and was a little concerned on sizing, but ill be damned if its not the best fitting shoe I have ever put on lol. Pushas are cool but these blow them out the water imo, but to each his own
usual size? can you please explain? usual adidas size? usual general size for sneakers?..need to figure out what is the right size to get since my usual adidas size(11US) was not produced..i have pmed you also.. thanks

Talked an ebay seller into hooking me up with the Moc Mesas for a deal. They'll be here Monday. 
nthat.gif

Hey guys! I mostly stick to the New Balances, but I'm trying to track down a pair of the Adidas Consortium Made in France Superstars, in a US 12.5 or 13. It'd be great if anyone here had a pair they can hook me up with, or could point me in the right direction! Cheers 
smokin.gif

so any other places dropping these pushas? I know we had that list a while back..

I believe a couple spots have yet to drop, but at this point you're probably looking at in store only and if they do make it online, it will only be a size run which is pointless. I had a friend at ubiq try to cop for me yesterday, but they struck out so I bit the bullet on $330 shipped.

Hey guys! I mostly stick to the New Balances, but I'm trying to track down a pair of the Adidas Consortium Made in France Superstars, in a US 12.5 or 13. It'd be great if anyone here had a pair they can hook me up with, or could point me in the right direction! Cheers :smokin
Best bet is gonna be ebay on these. Also, only half sizes were produced, but they fit tts. 12.5 may not pop up frequently, but rn people are looking for a pretty penny on ebay, so if I were you I'd give it a little while and see if prices drop, or hopefull keep your eyes peeled and get a better deal through an auction

Last edited:
Finally got my size. Somehow ended up with four pairs lol. Beautiful shoe though. Congrats to those that copped.

Back
Top Bottom