Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Beat me to the "I'm in love with the coco " post!! lol

here are pix as promised.. props to the wifey for helping me with the on foot pix..

Any pic requests, I'm happy to help

These are straight fire on feet. Aside from the hype, the quality on these is really nice.

No glue stains!

I wear a typical 10.5 in Adidas ( read tubular and pure boost) these fit perfect. Want to get that out of the way first and foremost.

Note the PYREX markings on the bottom of the soles

LAWD THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! REPPED!!

one more of the cracked Italian leather 
smokin.gif

Honestly with the Pusha Ts for 200 I would have liked a darker gum sole (though the translucent makes sense with the bottom pyrex markings), shoe trees, and a slide out box, though that's really a tossup since the box is pretty nice regardless.

been following the king push release loosely...why do they go for so much?  i know they didn't sell out instantly on adidas' site.  

been following the king push release loosely...why do they go for so much?  i know they didn't sell out instantly on adidas' site.  

while it may not have been "instant". they were gone within maybe 20 minutes since nobody really knew they dropped/when they were going to drop. plus they just didnt make that many of them

Any sites still selling the SL Loop Moc Mesa? I keep trying to check out on Footaction and it's telling me they're out of stock in my size 11 
mad.gif

Them Pusha T's are dope but I can't bring myself to wear an all white sneaker, unless it's a throwaway like all white AF1's. Too much upkeep for me to keep them clean but never the less still a fire shoe.

Any sites still selling the SL Loop Moc Mesa? I keep trying to check out on Footaction and it's telling me they're out of stock in my size 11 
mad.gif
dam... was just about to c/p the footaction link too..lol... 
Lady on live chat said all they have left is an 8.5 ...so why tf you got almost a fsr still listed??? Terrible customer service smh.

Last edited:

Snapped a couple of pics real quick. Is it safe to say Pusha is probably gonna do another collab sometime next year? What do y'all think?

[quote name="joeOh29" ]

Note the PYREX markings on the bottom of the soles

[/quote]

I passed on this shoe for a variety of reasons, but I really do appreciate the attention to detail on this release. This is the type of stuff that really elevates any release.
Hopefully Adidas stays on top of it in 2015 and continues with solid retros, collabs, and new stuff.

Late to the party, but was able to get both for retail. Wish I didnt pass on those King Push's when I had the chance. 2 for the Price of 1 retro was nice and the quality is awesome

Back
Top Bottom