Adidas ORIGINALS updates

If ya'll are looking for the NYE Tubular Runners, Dope Factory has them in every size from 8-11 for $91 shipped to the States. #UnderRetail

got the size 11's in the mail today...got me beyond anxious to get my true size 10's! like everyones already said, the quality on these is truly fantastic. pictures definitely dont do them justice.

still willing to let these go since my other pair arrives friday. i kinda have to charge more than retail to recoup my losses (i paid $350 shipped on these, and $340 for a size 10, 24 hours apart 
mean.gif
) but still hook it up for less than what i paid / the current ebay prices.

release of the the year. Hands down
for king push? really?.....
indifferent.gif

at least my personal opinion, these look like nurse shoes :S and for me, solebox and hal are way better releases from these(and in any case not the release of the year for any eqt or adidas in general).

anyway, hope all these who got the KP to enjoy them! i found them too plain for my taste.

for king push? really?.....:stoneface:
at least my personal opinion, these look like nurse shoes :S and for me, solebox and hal are way better releases from these(and in any case not the release of the year for any eqt or adidas in general).
anyway, hope all these who got the KP to enjoy them! i found them too plain for my taste.
It takes an intricate close-up to truly appreciate the Push's. Otherwise they may seem just as you put it; nurse shoes. So I see where both y'all coming from, although now that we're on last year's best release, I'll have to tip my hat to the Kobe 9s (Highs for me, although many may chose the Lows).

It takes an intricate close-up to truly appreciate the Push's. Otherwise they may seem just as you put it; nurse shoes. So I see where both y'all coming from, although now that we're on last year's best release, I'll have to tip my hat to the Kobe 9s (Highs for me, although many may chose the Lows).
yeah i understand, but the detail is not appreciated when you wear them..nobody will see all these details when they are on your feet..for me top release this year is clearly diadora saturday specials...by far.

ps: not familiar with kobe model in general..

Last edited:
for king push? really?.....:stoneface:
Im on an ultra simple monochromatic color kick as of late

These are amazing in person

yeah i understand, but the detail is not appreciated when you wear them..nobody will see all these details when they are on your feet..for me top release this year is clearly diadora saturday specials...by far.

ps: not familiar with kobe model in general..
Sour milk bruh...sour milk haha.  I have the saturday specials.  Prefer the sombras AND pushas over them.  Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Sour milk bruh...sour milk haha.  I have the saturday specials.  Prefer the sombras AND pushas over them.  Different strokes for different folks I guess.
You mean sour grapes?

Pushas look like the quality's amazing, and the packaging is incredible too. But as you said, different strokes, and I'm not a huge fan of the colourway. I wouldn't mind having them, but definitely not a must-cop for me.

You mean sour grapes?

Pushas look like the quality's amazing, and the packaging is incredible too. But as you said, different strokes, and I'm not a huge fan of the colourway. I wouldn't mind having them, but definitely not a must-cop for me.
You policing phrase usage?

Pushas look amazing...so sad I didn't cop these.

One of the best releases all year imo...from any brand

Back
Top Bottom