Adidas NMD thread

People may like them but the hype won't be there for resale to spike and plus all the ds pairs of nmds will have yellow soles
Sucks for the collectors, but that's how it's always been for the most part. Jordan's, sb's, kobes, brons, etc). Either strike while the iron is hot or enjoy them

Sucks for the collectors, but that's how it's always been for the most part. Jordan's, sb's, kobes, brons, etc). Either strike while the iron is hot or enjoy them

Yup. That's why I wore my 00 space jams all the time now the sole is starting to separate but the amount of wears I put on them was worth it

Last edited:
Well they gave me a USPS number that still says Sweden pre shipping. I'm gonna file a dispute today though

Kinda outta their hands when it goes to carrier.
I ordered an ultra boost st from Spanish company and they shipped using Netherland Post. Total time was little over two weeks total. Cost was most important to me.

If you didn't pay for expedited air, shops choose cheapest version of usps. Companies with multiple locations across Continent are going to choose another Country for cheap cost. Just a thought.

I gave up on all JB threads after being in that toilet bowl of a thread.
Actually I gave up on most people under the age of 30 because of that thread.

Have noticed last couple years that all jordan retro threads get F*Boi up like the Yzy one. Other Retro ones pretty safe, air max 90 is good and foamposite ok. This NMD one has been pretty safe.

DAMN,

Caliroots just cancel my Us9 NMD white Mountaineering. 
mean.gif
mad.gif

They say due to the item was out of stock... and my payment was good. They have refunded me the money without problem.

The good side, my other NMD WM Sz8 is coming, and they will arrive next wednesday.... 
smile.gif

I should had to copped the Sz 10 from SNS....
nerd.gif
  hahaha!

All this talk about wb in the 1s threads got me nervous about my preorder. I'm expecting a refund or uas.but I'll just return them for a refund.

Thanks for the links but pass on all. I ended up selling all my XR1. Just couldn't justify keeping them with my love for R1. They were sitting in my closet. 

Back
Top Bottom