Adidas NMD thread

Thanks for the links for the XR1. Copped the cyan, wanna see how the look. Love the women navy one.

is anyone else having trouble paying on adc? been trying to cop a pair and stuck in payment loop..

advice?

Use mobile devices

Last edited:

Thanks for the links but pass on all. I ended up selling all my XR1. Just couldn't justify keeping them with my love for R1. They were sitting in my closet. 
Yeah I passed on them all too but figured I might as well post the links here as I'm sure there are a lot of people who were looking for them. Only XR1 on my radar personally are the triple blacks. Still need to find a pair for retail.

I think many were waiting for the WM CS1s but got the next best option (or best option if you're unsure of the reinforcement padding/sizing in the WM CS1). Glad I got my pear!

The "North" shop in Chicago dropped their size run of White Mtns last night around 9pm cst. Can't think of anyone else still going to drop except maybe overseas boutiques. Might be it.

I think many were waiting for the WM CS1s but got the next best option (or best option if you're unsure of the reinforcement padding/sizing in the WM CS1). Glad I got my pear!
I actually greatly prefer the Wool CS > WM CS both aesthetically and comfort wise. It's the best city sock to date IMO.

Never fails

Erytime Im away from the comp for a while, this happens

Anybody still waiting on JD Olives like I am?
I was literally at my desk all day since 10am (EST), and I go to do some work somewhere else for 45 mins, and ofc the link comes out then 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom