Adidas NMD thread

Last edited:

just noticed that the box label on the black pair shoes that the ankle banding is striped, but the actual shoe has solid black banding

actually the box label shoes an entirely different shoe
hahahaha

interesting...
nerd.gif

thanks man!

Hey guys, just copped my first pair of PK NMDs, can I get a LC for it? 
Everything seems good except for the fact that the heel tabs look shorter than certain photos that I have seen before. 
Thanks in advance fam! 

Last edited:
Seems to be a fair few stockists of the vapor grey for UK and Europe. Would be disappointed if I didn't manage to cop.

so who else in this thread goes 1 full size down on nmds or am i just the crazy one? lol when i bought the 3 PKs yesterday the .5 size still felt a little loose 

so who else in this thread goes 1 full size down on nmds or am i just the crazy one? lol when i bought the 3 PKs yesterday the .5 size still felt a little loose 
I wear the same sizes as you ... My boy is sending me the size 9 in the tans so I'll see how they fit

Can i LC for my NMD? The thing makes me worry is picture 7

Thanks in advance
Hard to say without better pics of the boost.  That insole fabric doesn't look good, and the outside rear block on the right shoe seems to be messed up.  That being said, Adidas QC is not always what it should be, so that doesn't mean they're fakes.

Last edited:

1 full size down for me. I wear 8.5 in ultra boost and 7.5 in PK NMDs feels perfect.

If you like em snug and wear thin socks, you can definitely go down a full size on the PKs.  The material will also stretch out a little over time, especially the ankle opening.  One potential problem with sizing down that much is the dreaded toe poke. 
roll.gif

thanks alot !! So stoked for my first pair of PK-s 
laugh.gif
 They look so clean though, keeping them that way would probably be impossible 

Hard to say without better pics of the boost.  That insole fabric doesn't look good, and the outside rear block on the right shoe seems to be messed up.  That being said, Adidas QC is not always what it should be, so that doesn't mean they're fakes.
These

Well my FA an hour away refuses to answer their phone so I just got in my car, here goes nothing

Back
Top Bottom