Adidas NMD thread

Will wait and see if champ and other footsites going to drop these. Surprised that footaction dropped these PK.
I'm not.  FA stores got the multicolor racers weeks before they were officially released.  FA is becoming the hype release location choice of EB.

Someone at my local foot action bought out like the whole stock smh. I just wanted the tan ones, thinking bout trading my shrimps for them.

anyone know if chicago locations or suburbs still have some? been stuck in doctors appointments all week for my little ones.

Hey guysss. I'm so frustrated of copping a pair of NMD online. I've been waiting in front of my computer every damn time they drop but NEVER GET ANY (well, only the mesh one). Since the vapour is dropping on the 10th, can anybody PLEASE suggest me some useful tips? I will appreciate so much and wish you luck like every damn night =) 

stoked i was able to get all 3 at my local mall right before they sold out. im surprised but i was able to go 1 full size down. felt like a 9 was better than a 9.5 and i wear a 10 usually 

Couldn't cop my size smh
nice tea cup though fam. 

and congrats. just find a size swap, hopefully.

and i noticed is the tan pair more limited than the other two? because i got all three adn the tan is the only one with the special shoe box, the other two is in regular adidas boxes.

primeknit nmd xr1'sjust dropped on luisaviaroma for preorder. managed to pre order myself a size uk7!

Back
Top Bottom