Adidas NMD thread

All these new PK nmds look
pimp.gif

Are y'all believing your local stores when they say they're waiting til Friday (10th) to drop them? My closest FA is an hour away and told me they're dropping Friday, but these employees are so clueless I don't know whether to believe or not. Might make the trek both tomorrow and Friday to make sure I get a pear.

Are y'all believing your local stores when they say they're waiting til Friday (10th) to drop them? My closest FA is an hour away and told me they're dropping Friday, but these employees are so clueless I don't know whether to believe or not. Might make the trek both tomorrow and Friday to make sure I get a pear.
what store did you call?

FA mem city only had 11.5 and up when i checked around 730

i literally asked one chick right when i got in if they had them and this *** said no we didn't get them.

i walked 5 feet past her and asked the manager and he told me whats up. smh

Last edited:
Definitely missed out on those beige PKs today here in LA. Just got free now and I'm pretty sure they're all gone. Had to throw these on to remind myself it'll be alright [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Are these three models, presumably, about as GR as a PK NMD is gonna get, or are they gearing up to be just as limited?  

Reason I ask, is that this drop kind of caught me by surprise (not to mention, no where near an FA).  This isn't like the Creams scenario where it was a gamble to wait for a restock that never came (or has yet to) right?  These will have a proper drop somewhere along the line I assume?  

Getting tired of swinging at all of these three striped curveballs. 

Last edited:
Will wait and see if champ and other footsites going to drop these. Surprised that footaction dropped these PK.

Last edited:
ADC Canada dropping the PK Grey. Are those the black PKs? The mesh has a grey tab from what i remember. 

Last edited:
Damn. Anyways, lot of people missed out in here. I think a big release is coming on the 10th online and stores after that. Like the creams. You guys will cook 
nthat.gif

Walked into foot action 5 hours after the tweet and walked out with all three drops. Wasnt expecting that. May have something to do with the fact that the main FA at the mall is being remodeled and that the temporary pop-up store that had the shoes just opened up today. Keeping the beige pair. Not sure about the other two.

Walked into foot action 5 hours after the tweet and walked out with all three drops. Wasnt expecting that. May have something to do with the fact that the main FA at the mall is being remodeled and that the temporary pop-up store that had the shoes just opened up today. Keeping the beige pair. Not sure about the other two.
pm if they 12s

Anyone know the word on Chicago Footactions? I had to drive all the way to Cleveland this morning cause I left my passport at a hotel, on my way back now and hoping to make it before closing. Perfect day for them to release these hahahah.
w
All chi locations are sold out

What happened? You there ? They sell out ?
they said they didn't get pairs in and have no idea what's going on. figured they're lying so i call back an hour later and they say they're sold out and released an hour ago. 

they said they didn't get pairs in and have no idea what's going on. figured they're lying so i call back an hour later and they say they're sold out and released an hour ago. 
There was a line by the time they opened. Sold out before whole line went through. Sounds like none of the employees knew they were coming in until they saw the line of people who basically told em about the post.

Back
Top Bottom