Adidas NMD thread

Damn been too busy paying attention to the 750s release that I completely forgot the blacks I want are releasing soon o_O Only select foot actions got them already?

Called Solano...they said sold out. Idk if there's any truth to that though. Not worth driving 50 mins. and paying toll to get there to really check... :smh:
Odds are they really are sold out. social media and employees got a hold of.

but it says the 10'th? 

and why is there a blue nmd?
It is the 10th. It is strange though, about the blue one. I see black/white, beige/white, and navy/white on the website. I called my local shop about the PK's and they said they're getting black, navy, and tan- so I'm assuming the "navy pair" is actually the one with the striped ankle.

Last edited:
I can't seem to find the "Raw Pink" release info on any sites, but when I check Sole Collector it says June 10th

I can't believe Footaction (worst of big 3 foot stores) got the PK. Especially Fairfield as only location in Bay Area. Absolute joke. It's not even really the Bay Area either.

Last edited:
If anyone actually goes to the fairfield store keep us updated. I NEVER trust any employee until I see it with my own eyes. 

Back
Top Bottom