Adidas NMD thread

The majority of FA's in my area are cooked. I guess people found out this morning after that picture leaked on FB. Weak. I was thinking it was going to be smooth on Friday.

My FA was cooked pretty fast. I like the fact alome that they got them though. First time i've seen primeknit in a mall store, not just a boutique.

Just need that tan pair.

Last edited:
My FA was cooked pretty fast. I like the fact alome that they got them though. First time i've seen primeknit in a mall store, not just a boutique.

Just need that tan pair.
What kills me is that i was just in one yesterday. I was absolutely clueless they were getting them. I saw a bunch of boost boxes in their stock room walking by and i was going to ask if they had anything that wasn't on the shelves. 

So whose dropping these prime knits on Friday online? Cause there's only one foot action in NorCal getting these smh

Welp mall of America just sold out knew I should of went up there! When I first called the lady said online only

C'mon man where's the size 8?
laugh.gif
@riceNeggs  got 'em all.

So now that people have these in hand, do the stripes on the tan pair have a pinkish hue or am I just seeing **** in the photos?

If anyone has the beige nmd colorway in size 5.5, I will buy them off you! I am looking to surprise my girlfriend. Thanks :smile:

Missed out on my 10.5, but copped these for other NTers.

If anyone is interested in a reasonable resell price for these, PM me.

C'mon man where's the size 8? :lol:

I bought whatever was left for NT.

This was it.

Like 10 people came in asking for them while I was paying. I turned down 250 on the spot twice in order to save them for ya'll

Yeah you should have taken that money

I'd rather let them go to an NTer who will wear them rather than someone I know is going to resell them again.

They didn't even ask what size or colors I had. They just knew I had NMD's in my bag lol smh

Missed out on my 10.5, but copped these for other NTers.

If anyone is interested in a reasonable resell price for these, PM me.

C'mon man where's the size 8? :lol:

I bought whatever was left for NT.

This was it.

Like 10 people came in asking for them while I was paying. I turned down 250 on the spot twice in order to save them for ya'll

Yeah you should have taken that money

I'd rather let them go to an NTer who will wear them rather than someone I know is going to resell them again.

They didn't even ask what size or colors I had. They just knew I had NMD's in my bag lol smh

Cool. Sell them to me. I would definitely wear them

My location only let me get one pair of each color way. Don't see how peeps are scoring FSR's...

Same for me. My local shops never let anyone cook fsr's here. Where yall dudes live where they just don't give a damn?

Last edited:
Called Solano...they said sold out. Idk if there's any truth to that though. Not worth driving 50 mins. and paying toll to get there to really check... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom