Adidas NMD thread

New footlocker exclusive next month looks like OG's

ooo these are nice! although i doubt they're footlocker exclusive, they toss around that word a lot and shoes wind up releasing at other spots around or even on the same time

Last edited:
How does NMD fit???
I'm us9 in New balance, should I go for half size down(8.5) in NMD?
Thanks

How does NMD fit???
I'm us9 in New balance, should I go for half size down(8.5) in NMD?
Thanks

At least a half size down. Maybe a full size, depending on how you like your shoes to fit. I'm a 11.5 in 1300s and an 11 in the NMDs is perfect. Honestly, if I went sock-less, a 10.5 might actually work.

At least a half size down. Maybe a full size, depending on how you like your shoes to fit. I'm a 11.5 in 1300s and an 11 in the NMDs is perfect. Honestly, if I went sock-less, a 10.5 might actually work.

Thank you for your advice ~!!!

^^ seems like all the pairs on eBay are fake [emoji]128555[/emoji]
For comparison, here's my pair (purchased from ADC at initial launch). 

Black lace loops are black

The "Adidas" lettering/logo on the blue block is grey, not black

There are manufacturing nipples along the boost, 1-3 uniform rows (depending on the thickness of the sole)

ALWAYS KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL BOX AND RECEIPT :smile:

EDIT: I found the eBay listing, looks like the lace loops are actually some sort of 3M material and it's white because of the flash. Def not OG.

Last edited:
Any speculation if the oreos will come down in price? Thinking about pulling the trigger for $350. Just feels like a lot to spend the way Adidas restocks things.

Any speculation if the oreos will come down in price? Thinking about pulling the trigger for $350. Just feels like a lot to spend the way Adidas restocks things.
Unless they restock the oreos like they stocked the recent mystery grey release, your chances of getting a pair are still slim. IMO think of it this way. If the shoe was on ADC for $350 and has always been that price, would you cop? If so, pull the trigger. Only pay what the shoe is worth to you. No one else can help you decide this.

Does anyone know what stores in Los Angeles will have both the NMD_R1 and the NMD Nice Kicks on Saturday?
There should be instagram posts for LA spots tomorrow. Everyones getting the yeezy hype out of the way before they announce

My END order from the restock on Monday came today, these are pretty nice.  I have to admit i like my 'oreo' ones a little better, but these are pretty cool.  I definitely see what everyone is talking about when referring to the different types of primeknit when comparing those two.

Unless they restock the oreos like they stocked the recent mystery grey release, your chances of getting a pair are still slim. IMO think of it this way. If the shoe was on ADC for $350 and has always been that price, would you cop? If so, pull the trigger. Only pay what the shoe is worth to you. No one else can help you decide this.
what grey  ones?

Back
Top Bottom