Adidas NMD thread

says primeknit but looks like mesh. says red but it looks orange. too many things going wrong lol

says primeknit but looks like mesh. says red but it looks orange. too many things going wrong lol
Agree, looks rather like mesh than prime knit. Also, the price tag of 130 $ indicates that it´s not the 170 $ PK … i passed anyway, prefer the Footlocker exclusive.

im dead at people already putting those on ebay for so much. if anybody at all even thinks about bidding on them should just walk off a cliff and save humanity from them breeding more.

I love the make believe appraisals 

kids just making up prices .... then all the village idiots follow suit 

If you're referring to the NMDs that dropped on Urban Outfitters this morning, you're wrong. They're mesh.
Have you held them? They look exactly like the PK on the eqts....and Qasa lows. And multiple places have said PK (not that they are always right im just saying) 

Last edited:

omg prime knit is just a label guys. ive seen no less than 5 different kinds of prime knit.
Exactly. Almost any woven fabric from adidas is PK these days. Its not like UB PK but its still PK. 
Good point. However, if you look at the collar, you can see it lacks the sock-like elastic band of the prior models. This leads me to believe they are the "mesh" version.
It could just be a stiffer weave that doesnt require the elastic. Idk i just think it looks like stuff they have put out before. 

There are a bunch of non-primeknit NMDs dropping over the next couple months. Some are mesh, some are more of a neoprene material. The pairs that dropped this am are mesh.

The primeknit NMDs are priced at $170, the non-PK are priced at $130.

Back
Top Bottom