Adidas NMD thread

So good 
smokin.gif

$300 for nmd r 1 is good right? Negotiating with a dude on ebay right now he has several sizes....he won't budge on the price ugh. 

If anyone wants the link just pm me if it helps anyone he does only ship in the uk though according to his post apparently. 

Yeah thats a great price. Be careful though because usually when the price is that good, it's a fake/replica. Ask for pictures and pay attention to the boost and box.

The boost midsole needs to have the texture straight lines going across the whole midsole AND tiny dots/nipples. The box needs to be a blue adidas originals box with "b o o s t" lettering across the side of the box. The print needs to be straight and lined up across the box and lid.

One last thing, the box label will have the picture of the NMD on it. The picture should have the NMD pull tab facing upwards. The fakes/replicas will have a pull tab facing downwards angled toward the front of the shoe.

GL  @Sophisticated

Last edited:
almost pulled the trigger..carted..logged into paypal...hesitated and my sizes sold out...probably better off lol

Damn...I'm so tempted. Wondering, with the material changing to mesh, do you guys think it will change the fit at all? I own the Lego Blocks and we all know, they're roomy. I was gonna try an 11.5 with my next PK opportunity. Not sure what to do with the mesh option. But, with 350's dropping...As well as NK PK NMD, I'm gonna hold off on these.

$130 though....DAUYM!!! So nice!!!

shoe game so stupid at this point .... stuff selling out for no reason what so ever 

get a little buzz and every shoe Fetty Wop 

Back
Top Bottom