Adidas NMD thread

300+ Euros for a pair of shoes that not many would have cared about pre-Yeezy still seems like a lot of money.

I still think the problem are not the people asking for a price like that but rather the people paying it.
wink.gif

I still think the problem are not the people asking for a price like that but rather the people paying it. :wink:
problem is neither. If someone wants the shoe and missed retail they have no choice but to pay extra, it's business

Of course you're right. I still think if people just accepted missing out and moved on it would be much easier for all of us to get shoes for retail in the first place. But that's obviously not going to happen, I know.

Of course you're right. I still think if people just accepted missing out and moved on it would be much easier for all of us to get shoes for retail in the first place. But that's obviously not going to happen, I know.
it already happened for the most part. Most jordans go for retail or under right now. It's adidas turn to be in the resell game a little

I'd still argue that quite a few of the people buying these (and the Pure Boosts) only started caring about Adidas because they signed Kanye.

Back
Top Bottom