Adidas NMD thread

Anyone order the R1s from Overkill? Did you get them in yet? Mine shipped the 2nd, no sign of them yet.

I'd still argue that quite a few of the people buying these (and the Pure Boosts) only started caring about Adidas because they signed Kanye.
oh yeah. Nobody cared about them before they started rideing Nikes dic they pretty much started ripping off Nike and all of a sudden they had some hype

My connection ain't fast enough to checkout on there. Need like some google fiber type ish

Last edited:
I can't get back to the checkout process. How'd you get through? Refresh x 1000000?

honestly, I have no idea. I went to their website right when I saw the post. Went through the normal way of going to the adidas brand page, clicking the NMD, and then so on. Pages were loading really slowly, and would only load on that browser page. Every other page was getting the error, and I kept getting it on my phone too. Each time the page fully loaded I was even more shocked than the last. The END checkout page is still showing "processing", but money was taken from my paypal, and I got an order confirmation from END themselves.

Back
Top Bottom