Adidas NMD thread

Oreos finally came thru!! UPS decided to deliver at the very last minute at 6:30 PM lol. Shout out to kickzmonaco for the restock. Initial thoughts are that they look very nice in hand. I was worried they might be too plain without the 3 stripe branding but i'm starting to like them more than my OG pair. Adidas needs to work on their QC cause there were many glue stains. Hopefully I can peel em out with tweezers. I'm most likely gonna camp out for the nice kicks collab and then im done with NMDs for a while.

Lastly, does anybody here with wide feet have an issue where the inside arch of your foot hits the inside lego piece? 

Gonna wait for it to climb up to $1000. Lol. People gonna think Kanye "designed" it but he just let someone wore it during the event.

Adidas hyping the hell out of these and i just missed a euro site release pairs :smh:
Wish i could increase price on ebay and get a K. Pairs ain't moving like that yet.

Adidas being smart, the yellow NMDs are coming real soon so people will be hunting these as consolation for missing out on the pirate black restock

Adidas needs to work on their QC cause there were many glue stains. Hopefully I can peel em out with tweezers.
i've had lots of NMD pairs in hand, OG and R1 oreo and i have yet to see a gluestain or something that would pass as a flaw. 

could you post a picture how the glue looks on the primeknit? just curious....

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom