Adidas NMD thread

Did the people who bought from uebervart actually get their shoes?

I would have thought those orders got cancelled.

FIRE BEYOND FIRE!
must cop
tongue.gif

Wow.. Adidas and their sneaky restocks. Those in EU who want olive camo i advise you to monitor. 3 since last night..

Concerning Adidas fr almost a fsr last night and for those of this morning a few sizes left. No 7us at all

adidas.gr (Greece) I was online when I saw the tweet about the restock in the UK went to adidas.gr and said sold out on the olive. A few minutes later, even though it said sold out, I clicked on it, could see sizes but there was no captcha so I couldn't card anything.

What I wonder is whether all EU buys from the same pool or Adidas allocates stock to each country. In other words, we all in EU see the same thing and fight who gets the pair first?

adidas.gr (Greece) I was online when I saw the tweet about the restock in the UK went to adidas.gr and said sold out on the olive. A few minutes later, even though it said sold out, I clicked on it, could see sizes but there was no captcha so I couldn't card anything.

What I wonder is whether all EU buys from the same pool or Adidas allocates stock to each country. In other words, we all in EU see the same thing and fight who gets the pair first?
Interesting point.. I think that Adidas mixes the restock tactics but we all buy from the same pool. Sometimes all the sites have the green light at the same time and when a size sells out it sells out everywhere. Other times certain sites are selected depending on the previous amount gone in each country and the strategic allocation per country even if all the sites display available sizes restocked imo. Just a theory

Last edited:
So what some of y'all are saying is that if you want the PKs you have to literally refresh the website every minute of the day in the hope that they'll stock the trainer and your size too..

LMAO.. **** that ****

And Adidas can eat a **** for their ******** release strategy which is only done to drive demand

So what some of y'all are saying is that if you want the PKs you have to literally refresh the website every minute of the day in the hope that they'll stock the trainer and your size too..

LMAO.. **** that ****

And Adidas can eat a **** for their ******** release strategy which is only done to drive demand
the hate is real 
laugh.gif

Twiter and a monitoring tool with push notifications should do the trick

CAMOS DROPPING 5/21

WHITE "OG" 5/28 

PW HUMAN RACE NMD (SEPTEMBER)
RETAIL $240
3 COLORS 
BB0616 SCARLET
BB0618 SHBLU
BB0620 GREEN

TRUST

Ayyy thanks for the info man, always reliable.

Any word on us City Sock release? Was supposed to be May as well...

Just a bit of research on the internet and you will find one @zonzon :wink:
(I don't know your specific needs but personally i use a free and public one. No need to pay for it and that's good enough for me)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom