Adidas NMD thread

Those are vicious restocks. Seems like it is a game for the Brands and shops to feed people little by little keeping us starved to death. How to make a global release look like a big ltd

let me wish
roll.gif
Haha, thought you were talking about UBs, but yeah hopefully the stock is decent.

Seems like the white camos had the smallest amounts loaded on the EU sites...

haha ok, that makes sense now. I already paid for my olive UBs anyway

whites are second, but the olive pair will come first for me, since I already have the grey ones anyway.

Last edited:
haha ok, that makes sense now. I already paid for my olive UBs anyway

whites are second, but the olive pair will come first for me, since I already have the grey ones anyway.
I'll be trying for Whites, Olives & then Reds, will be skipping the blues though.

Haha, thought you were talking about UBs, but yeah hopefully the stock is decent.

Seems like the white camos had the smallest amounts loaded on the EU sites...
It looks like any flagship model having cream design will be very limited or badly wanted

thats the thing...you are not supposed to know ^^

its tough out there ^^
laugh.gif

But what is the point of doing a restock if people aren't supposed to know there is one ?

it is as if they told us to stay in front of our screen 24h/7 if we want a pair otherwise they will go to the resell

laugh.gif

But what is the point of doing a restock if people aren't supposed to know there is one ?

it is as if they told us to stay in front of our screen 24h/7 if we want a pair otherwise they will go to the resell
exactly, people got lifes not everyone can and want to refresh site 24/7

Any spots have womens light onix or lush ink in sz 7? Tryna skoop my girl a pair in mostly black, having a hard time finding those or UB's :smh:

technically yes....but practically...if they were, you could just step into a store tomorrow and grap a pair....but, you can not! ^^

I cannot because people like you grab more pairs than they need (1 that is) trying to push them on the net instead of getting an actual job (an actual job wouldn't give you time to do that). And still...it is just shoes.

Edit: no hate by the way. Just stating facts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom