Adidas NMD thread

S solemysoul yep, they removed it automatically but at first they charge you the full amount which goes through as a pending charge. Once the package ships they take the vat off and the payment goes through.

Forgot what website but the one with the clothing + shoe packs restocked earlier this morning. Wasn't gonna drop $600+ though :lol:

so upset, caught a restock of pale nudes in my size but the site overpriced them by $100. With shipping to the US ($45), it basically made it resell smh. some luck lol

was at paypal checkout, but decided not to go thru with it. I have enough corals and pink glow. Where are the black/purple pair. All I see are corals and pink glow restocks everywhere

I'll keep an eye out but most of these restocks are from overseas and with currency conversion and shipping, it comes out to nearly resale prices.

was at paypal checkout, but decided not to go thru with it. I have enough corals and pink glow. Where are the black/purple pair. All I see are corals and pink glow restocks everywhere

Would love to catch a restock of the corals and pink glows!!

8F443F73-B5AE-43B7-ABDC-97E742437A32.jpeg

I am finally going to unDS these at Coachella this upcoming weekend. I decided to make these my festival shoes from now on.

There is a 20% off for two sale items going on at SNS. Just picked up the A Ma NMDs and some goretex city socks for $220 shipped. Tons of other stuff on the sale as well.

those new Hu NMD with the A Tribe Called Quest vibes have some pretty beefed up soles. Seeing some new sample pics on IG now. But still not feeling the l33k talk

those new Hu NMD with the A Tribe Called Quest vibes have some pretty beefed up soles. Seeing some new sample pics on IG now. But still not feeling the l33k talk

as long as they don't put the rectangle box and l33k talk, will be a must cop for me. this year i'm going for colourful shoes.

Back
Top Bottom