Adidas NMD thread

were you able to complete the pack?
Just black for now unfortunately
few sites im keeping an eye out that dropped the other packs late that havent dropped these yet but I've pretty much given up on completing the pack for retail. Resale prices not bad so I might scoop the pink up but waiting to see where prices drop to.

for some reason I thought you had the Corals and Pinks too
I grabbed both from solebox but unfortunately they cancelled the order. I then was able to grab a coral pair from Adidas UK but not in my size, I'm sort of glad I could because when I got it in hand i realized I didnt like them all that much. Pink is the only one on my radar for now

I grabbed both from solebox but unfortunately they cancelled the order. I then was able to grab a coral pair from Adidas UK but not in my size, I'm sort of glad I could because when I got it in hand i realized I didnt like them all that much. Pink is the only one on my radar for now

Solebox has been getting more and more difficult :frown: manual days are coming to an end. My last 3 orders got cancelled.

found a pair of corals on graffitishop but it's not in my size unfortunately. Hoping to trade locally but everyone's looking to sell. Might have to sell to buy my size. Having the highest bids on stockx and goat and still no seller is biting.

Found an EU site with corals and pinks sitting for a week now but i guess no one would be able to buy because there's no forwarder service that picks up from that country.

Rezet order came earlier this week. Too bad they canceled the pink glow pair.

Attachments

• 3C80FBE5-7004-413F-8604-93B0F5E2EF5D.jpeg
    3C80FBE5-7004-413F-8604-93B0F5E2EF5D.jpeg
    558.7 KB · Views: 38
I've been wearing the hell out of the blank canvas ones, a bit dirty on the PK but haven't figured out how to go about cleaning it.

yeah blank canvas are really clean, goes with every outfit and doesn't look like I'm trying too hard. It's subtle. I paid resale for them because I struck out and really wanted them. Good thing the price is/was doable, less than $100 over retail

I caved and bought a pair of Chalk Corals for $370 shipped. They were just too dope to pass up.

^ same. my bid was accepted on stockx too. cost me about $353 after $20 discount.
What code? I thought Stockx wasn't doing the $20 off on shoes anymore, please share. I'm about to pull the trigger on Black Holis and would love to have something knocked off the ticket

What code? I thought Stockx wasn't doing the $20 off on shoes anymore, please share. I'm about to pull the trigger on Black Holis and would love to have something knocked off the ticket

I had a $20 code when i signed up about 2-3 weeks ago. Then some error so i had the stockx ppl give me a new code.

They don't do 20$ sign-ups anymore?

Yeah they don't do it anymore. U don't see it on the sign up/in page.

I got a code but it expired. Now is it worth a shot to ask them to re-activate it..?

I’m not sure why I’m so conflicted on the Yeezy 700s; I’m not sure if I want to keep them to wear or sell them.

Would you guys do a trade involving the pink Holi Hus and the Yeezy 700s?

Or keep the 700s and try and get the pink Hus for $350 or less?

Back
Top Bottom