Adidas NMD thread

Is there any fake nmd hu holi already out there?
Would like to try to grab them from reseller for few bucks over retail but kinda skeptical about how these fakes looks so similiar over the few months back

this is the type of PM's I get spammed with

pm.jpg

people are more sensitive than they are secretive lol. FYI, the shop/site was POSTED in here on the same page of the discussion. If you're not gonna bother to read, I'm not gonna bother replying back

this is the type of PM's I get spammed with

pm.jpg

people are more sensitive than they are secretive lol. FYI, the shop/site was POSTED in here on the same page of the discussion. If you're not gonna bother to read, I'm not gonna bother replying back

I got the same PMs from the same cornball. I feel your pain

Look at his SN. He probably some lil hoodrat who couldn’t read between the lines and figure out what site we were referring to

I got the same PMs from the same cornball. I feel your pain

Look at his SN. He probably some lil hoodrat who couldn’t read between the lines and figure out what site we were referring to
:rofl::rofl: So it took me to send a disrespectful PM for both of yall to respond? Then you 2 lames respond with screenshots like yall getting hounded everyday with PMs and y’all constantly helping fellow NTers out? Plus 1 of yall just became a member like a month ago?? Take yall *** to reddit or facebook groups with that bull like I said when i PMed yall!

Attachments

• B29E1232-64D1-4594-AE5B-DA969FCBC2D9.jpeg
    B29E1232-64D1-4594-AE5B-DA969FCBC2D9.jpeg
    276.6 KB · Views: 33
:rofl::rofl: So it took me to send a disrespectful PM for both of yall to respond? Then you 2 lames respond with screenshots like yall getting hounded everyday with PMs and y’all constantly helping fellow NTers out? Plus 1 of yall just became a member like a month ago?? Take yall *** to reddit or facebook groups with that bull like I said when i PMed yall!
None of this would've ever been brought up if you didn't send a disrespectful DM
Regardless none of this matters, Barneys is impossible to cop off of if you don't have the PID early

None of this would've ever been brought up if you didn't send a disrespectful DM
Regardless none of this matters, Barneys is impossible to cop off of if you don't have the PID early

Even having the PID early doesn't really help anymore. I think they patched that atc jig.

FullMax97 FullMax97 As petty as it sounds, I knew this would happen, and was well prepared. It’s very sad and pointless but this is what happens. They rather expose than help! screenshots n whole..:rofl:
At least someone with sense understands smh..

been awhile since we had some drama

btw guys, if stockx seller doesn't ship within 2 biz days, will stockx get another pair for me or will they most likely cancel the order? first time buyer

Just 10mins ago, I hit a pair of randomly restocked Pink Glows on ADC UK!

Been revisiting the product page day after day after day, at random times each day... finally paid off.

This completes my entire Holi Hu NMD set!

ADC UK - Pink Glow UK8.png
Wow! Great find man! I wish I could find the Black Holis for retail.

Just 10mins ago, I hit a pair of randomly restocked Pink Glows on ADC UK!

Been 'stalking' the product page day after day after day, at random times each day... finally paid off.

This completes my entire Holi Hu NMD set!

ADC UK - Pink Glow UK8.png

they've been restocking Hu's randomly the past few weeks but have been cancelling them afterwards due to "overselling". Just don't get your hopes up. But do let us know if they ship. I know a few guys that copped the Hu restock a few times on ADC UK that got cancelled

they've been restocking Hu's randomly the past few weeks but have been cancelling them afterwards due to "overselling". Just don't get your hopes up. But do let us know if they ship. I know a few guys that copped the Hu restock a few times on ADC UK that got cancelled

Thanks for sharing that, ADC cancelling pairs from “overselling” is rubbish for such a large company. SMH I’ve noticed these single pair restocks but never fast enough to check out before today. Let’s see what happens...

Thanks for sharing that, ADC cancelling pairs from “overselling” is rubbish for such a large company. SMH I’ve noticed these single pair restocks but never fast enough to check out before today. Let’s see what happens...

exactly, I've been cancelled a few times for Hu's from ADC US on different color packs, and they weren't even restock pairs. They were purchased from the original drop and pretty early too, not just towards the end when stock has dwindled down. I'd hold my breath if I catch a 1 pair restock lol. good luck to you bro

exactly, I've been cancelled a few times for Hu's from ADC US on different color packs, and they weren't even restock pairs. They were purchased from the original drop and pretty early too, not just towards the end when stock has dwindled down. I'd hold my breath if I catch a 1 pair restock lol. good luck to you bro

Pink Glows really shipped, ADC UK didn't let me down!

Surprised, as it's been almost an entire month since the Mar 16 drop. I'm thinking it's a returned pair, but not complaining =)

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 12.10.39 AM.png

Pink Glows really shipped, ADC UK didn't let me down!

Surprised, as it's been almost an entire month since the Mar 16 drop. I'm thinking it's a returned pair, but not complaining =)

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 12.10.39 AM.png

almost checked out a black holi US11 this morning but got cart jacked earlier today. damn.

I’m not sure why I’m so conflicted on the Yeezy 700s; I’m not sure if I want to keep them to wear or sell them.

Would you guys do a trade involving the pink Holi Hus and the Yeezy 700s?

Or keep the 700s and try and get the pink Hus for $350 or less?
Prices of the 700s are going up. You should just buy the pink Hus and sell the 700s or trade + cash for your waves.

Back
Top Bottom