Adidas NMD thread

SNS.....the one retailer that always talks pages long about how they feel, and what they want to do....only ending by telling you that you probably wont get a pair anyways....and then fu** up the whole release cause they overthink everything. its nearly comedy.... 

Once the link is added to the site and live, bots will sniff it out instantly.

While people are scrambling to type in the link, bots will have it already.
This.

I'm flying to Toronto to run a huge seminar with tons of people in attendance.  The seminar starts literally the same exact minute as this poop-tacular wild goose chase.

SNS is the worst.

The whole point of this method is to deter bots, which it will not do at all, if you understand how bots work you'd realize this.

It should just be a raffle.
I thought bots search for keywords on the site, but if the product page is not live and only accessible via the link wouldn't the bots have to have the sitemap or have to brute force by trying every link possible? Genuinely curious as to how they would find the link without the sitemap

Maybe @jayheezy can clue us in :rofl:

Was really just trying to help my buddy get them... at this point I think I just don't even care enough to go through the effort.

This jumping through hoops is pretty ridiculous, I swear there HAS to be abetted way to release sneakers.

Was really just trying to help my buddy get them... at this point I think I just don't even care enough to go through the effort.

This jumping through hoops is pretty ridiculous, I swear there HAS to be abetted way to release sneakers.
Yeah I mean if they did the same weeding out process and then did a raffle I would think it would be the same chances yet allow a more even spread without having to jump through all these hoops

SNS don't care so long as the shoes sell out haha

They just wanna sell out as soon as they can
get this ... but why open up the registration window and why the 'unnecessary' explaining of them trying to do a 'fair' process. When I missed the 3 hour overnight window for the original sign up I was already giving myself the talk of how much I am willing to pay resell for these or what I can trade for these....but by opening up the window I thought well at least I have a 'fair' shot - or course this is wrong. Got the 'confirmation' email once registered during the hour period but never got the confirmation email requiring the confirmation of the account which they've sent me stuff to before 
mean.gif

At this point I don't want the them for retail or resell ... and can't imagine that bodes well for SNS. 

15:00 Swedish time is 12am in Sweden 

which in turn is 3pm PST Los Angeles, WEST COAST CALIFORN i a 

sick.gif

MY BAD

correction it's 3pm Sweden which is 6am PST Cali 

Last edited:
15:00 Swedish time is 12am in Sweden 

which in turn is 3pm PST Los Angeles, WEST COAST CALIFORN i a 

:x  
Hope you're prepared for the salty pm's of people mad at you for posting that, not realizing that you have to be confirmed in order to access the page
:rofl:

How many pairs you planning on grabbing? :lol:

It would be hilarious if anyone could just see the link once it's posted and it ended up not being limited to those who signed up.

Back
Top Bottom