Adidas NMD thread

I got the release info email. We have to tune in to their instagram live and the link to buy will show there.
You can't use/see the url to purchase the shoe unless you got the email confirmation. 25K people got the email. There are maybe a few hundred pairs available. I prefer a raffle system for the 25k users but it is what it is. 

Last edited:

You can't use/see the url to purchase the shoe unless you got the email confirmation. 25K people got the email. There are maybe a few hundred pairs available. I prefer a raffle system for the 25k users but it is what it is. 
yeah, this is a pending L again.

Hoping for 1k pairs online at least but that's a longshot :frown:

Gonna be you, AirRaab, Hypebeast, Jayheazy, and a few "It was easy if you tried"
i really hope i can be team "it was easy if you tried" 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

i once won the raffle for the highsnobiety ultra on SNS ^^

Last edited:
This SNS release is dumb waste of time.
(Intro music) Believe it or not, Aqua and Orange isn't at home

Please leave a message at the beep.

I must be out not doing this ridiculous SNS drop, where could I be?

Believe it or not Aqua and Orange isn't hooooooome.

Ah well.  I would be upset at skipping the SNS scavenger hunt since I'm on a business trip, but I made deals for both pairs in my size for cheap last week...
nthat.gif

Gonna be you, AirRaab, Hypebeast, Jayheazy, and a few "It was easy if you tried"

ha thanks for the motivation . Strike out on their yeezys drop but

ah yea, already have a plan to get links before they do this IG crap. Hopefully i can get it done before they drop .. :smokin

remember IG has an API aswell

Last edited:

e-mailed the support and got today's e-mail 8 minutes later
lucky. Emailed them around the same time as you and still waiting on a response. Not sure what I did wrong:smh:

Everyone not gonna get the email at the exact same minute. Dude just got impatient and the second he saw someone else get an email he wanted to contact them. His email was already on the way, had nithing to do with him contacting them. You on the other hand....rip

This process seems a little detailed but good luck everyone

With raffles there's always that small glimmer of hope..not exactly how I feel on this one

For anyone that ever ordering from 7, how was their sizing?
I want to place some orders but their sizing guide seemed funny.
No half size and their sizing convention is kinda weird.

Their UK 7 is US 8
And their UK 9 is US 10.

For anyone that ever ordering from 7, how was their sizing?
I want to place some orders but their sizing guide seemed funny.
No half size and their sizing convention is kinda weird.

Their UK 7 is US 8
And their UK 9 is US 10.
Their sizing chart if off. It must be using the Nike sizing guide, which is 1 size difference between US and UK sizing. 

I've purchased from them. All Adidas UK sizes are 1/2 size different than US sizes. UK 7 is US 7.5 and so on. 

I didn't send an email but woke up to the SnS email... guess maybe some were delayed in hitting inboxes

Back
Top Bottom