Adidas NMD thread

bots will not win but purchasing multiple pairs will be easy still debating if i want to wake up at 6am lol

they should of just done a raffle of people that have purchased pairs with an account and call it a day. most bots dont use the account checkout

Last edited:

I actually like this idea, shrugs
Too much work to recieve the L.

I like to take my L's swiftly. Quick and painless 
roll.gif

Just read through that SNS email

I like the way they're doing this

All you gotta do is be on your toes for their Instagram livestream and type fast

Seems fair to me. Everyone quit ya bishin'

Last edited:
Just read through that SNS email

I like the way they're doing this

All you gotta do is be on your toes for their Instagram livestream and type fast

Seems fair to me. Everyone quit ya bishin'
Agreed, slow typer's will take that L though

We shall see, but at least they're trying something different.
Exactly my thoughts, people complain so at least they're switching it up. Wish they would've given us our chances though :rofl:

Did you get the prior emails?
Yeah, I got the first email to sign up and then I signed up, got the confirmation email too.  I did not sign up again the second time when they reopened it for one hour, it stated that I did not need to if I signed up the first time.

How so? The human still has to type in the URL do they not? The bot won't be able transcribe the URL from a video
Once the link is added to the site and live, bots will sniff it out instantly.

While people are scrambling to type in the link, bots will have it already.

The whole point of this method is to deter bots, which it will not do at all, if you understand how bots work you'd realize this.

It should just be a raffle.

i didnt get any email, was i supposed to reenter the raffle when the reopened registrations?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom