Adidas NMD thread

Opened my door and saw a grey bag. For a second I thought end. pulled a footlocker but they just put the bag over the end box they use. Box and shoes are in perfect condition

I did a UK 8 forgetting that adidas is half size not full size different like Nike. This 8.5 fits me PERFECT though and I usually wear 9.5 in Nikes/Jordan's and 10 in v2s and ultras for reference

Opened my door and saw a grey bag. For a second I thought end. pulled a footlocker but they just put the bag over the end box they use. Box and shoes are in perfect condition

I did a UK 8 forgetting that adidas is half size not full size different like Nike. This 8.5 fits me PERFECT though and I usually wear 9.5 in Nikes/Jordan's and 10 in v2s and ultras for reference
You wear 10 in V2s and went 8.5 in OGs??

I'd go TTS to be safe. I hear WM runs TTS/snug.
Thanks 
glasses.gif

How the **** is that even possible? From an 8.5 to a 10
grin.gif

what colorway v2's are u size 8 in?

oreos seem to fit tighter than other v2s
Belugas and Reds....I did hear that Oreos fit tighter but I can't comment on that. FWIW, most said the Reds fit tighter than Belugas but I didn't find that to be the case.

So I should be okay with my TTS pair coming in?
just try them out and see - I am a quad dominant walker (always ready to go up on my toes thanks to life of bball) and I don't have an issue with the 12.5's being a tad bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom