Adidas NMD thread

Shouldn't the comfort be about the same since they both use the Boost sole? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Edit: I don't own any NMDs and only one UB so I'm asking out of curiosity.

Last edited:
Shouldn't the comfort be about the same since they both use the Boost sole? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Edit: I don't own any NMDs and only one UB so I'm asking out of curiosity.

UB uses a higher density boost. Difference is night and day. Go try them on.

Good looks @tr707 @BuddhaShark @chaovi.
Didn't know there were different "densities" or types of Boost cushioning. Figured they were all the same. Good to know though.
I'd love to try on some NMD's to compare but they keep selling out lol.

Good looks @tr707 @BuddhaShark @chaovi.
Didn't know there were different "densities" or types of Boost cushioning. Figured they were all the same. Good to know though.
I'd love to try on some NMD's to compare but they keep selling out lol.
You'll be downgrading in terms of the boost cushioning going from UB to NMDs.

just curious if everyone's og NMD's blue block had an R by the adidas or not?

mine had a R, i've seen reviews that had the R, but i've also seen lots of retail pairs on the net without it.

You'll be downgrading in terms of the boost cushioning going from UB to NMDs.
Sounds like it, but I'd still like to get a comparison.
I only have the Kith UB but I haven't worn em out yet (weather in NY hasn't been great recently).

mine had a R, i've seen reviews that had the R, but i've also seen lots of retail pairs on the net without it.
This is one of the subtle differences between 2015 an 2017. On my pairs (both from ADC):

2015 has the [emoji]174[/emoji] 

2017 does not

This is one of the subtle differences between 2015 an 2017. On my pairs (both from ADC):

2015 has the [emoji]174[/emoji] 

2017 does not
but my 2017 has the [emoji]174[/emoji]

Wow these OG's are horrible!!! First and last pair of NMD. These are just not for me.
I hate the fit, I hate the overall look, I hate the lacing system

Welp

It really doesn't make any sense for them to use the registered mark on their own product.
I think its the opposite, I think its odd they would leave this out since its part of their official logo and on every NMD heel support.

Last edited:
Dammit I knew I should've sized down.

Need to find someone to swap an 8 locally smh

Back
Top Bottom