Adidas NMD thread

Any truth behind the rumor that the new batch of OG NMDs fit smaller than other PKs? I wound up going with my UB size after skimming through the thread... They get in today so I guess I'll find out when I get home regardless...

Last edited:
My size? order also still says 'accepted' and the customer service said that wednesday ( today ) the pairs will be restocked. 

Any truth behind the rumor that the new batch of OG NMDs fit smaller than other PKs? I wound up going with my UB size after skimming through the thread... They get in today so I guess I'll find out when I get home regardless...
Lol rumor is false my friend

I went half a size down but I feel like I may have been able to get away with going a full size down. Scared to order a pair of PKs that might not fit tho. Shame they sell out too fast to try in store.

I feel ya, now the struggle to find a trade.

I might just sell them, disappointed in all the crazy sizing for adidas.

Absolute zero.

I have both 2015 and 2017, they fit exactly the same.

adidas sizing is ridiculous. sucks for people who's only option is to order online - Closest place that sells NMD/UB's is over an hour away haha

All PKs fit the same with the exception of the French Beige (runs slightly longer) and the super stretchy camo/glitch/tri color PK knit material models (you can go half to full size down on those as long as the length is comfortable). 

Last edited:

and Pharrells and XR1's
Those too. I'd add that the cage on those models can also determine comfort depending on your arch and width. Since XR1s are plentiful, I'd try those on to see fit. Pharells, you can get away with trying these on at a Consignment store if they allow. I complained about the cage on Pharrells but got used to them after a few wears.

Last edited:
Wow, so did anyone go TTS on the new OG's?  I ended up going TTS and they get in tomorrow.  I guess I'll have to see how they fit.

length wise fam.....just got in my TTS size 8 and they are too long
i'll gladly take those 8's off your hands... 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom