Adidas NMD thread

finally copped tricos 
happy.gif

they did me dirty then, but thats cool it worked for some people
Me as well. 

They cancelled my order but asked me to call in to place a phone order as they still had stock. 

I called in and they said OOS. 

No reason given for my initial cancellation but still had stock

I emailed them for an explanation and still they don't have an answer for me. 

I love the white tricos but I'm tired of them and the black pair restocking at this point.

If only the OGs were restocking at this rate. Maybe in the coming months they will.

Me as well. 

They cancelled my order but asked me to call in to place a phone order as they still had stock. 

I called in and they said OOS. 

No reason given for my initial cancellation but still had stock

I emailed them for an explanation and still they don't have an answer for me. 
I got something similar:

On checking your order we can see that this was cancelled as the information you have provided does not pass the criteria or match your card provider’s information. 

As the order was cancelled for this reason, unfortunately no emails would be sent to confirm this. The reason for this is that if an individual was to potentially use your details to purchase any items then it is a high probability that they will provide their own contact information.

We would advise to check all details are correct and replace the order again on www.office.co.uk or alternatively you can call us on 0330 100 1906.

The people that currently have the OGs so badly want these to go up in value.

Then you have homies like Keko and myself that so desperately want these to go below 250.

I urge all buyers to please not give in.
These resellers can't do anything with 7 pairs of shoes nobody is willing to buy off them.

I got something similar:

On checking your order we can see that this was cancelled as the information you have provided does not pass the criteria or match your card provider’s information. 

As the order was cancelled for this reason, unfortunately no emails would be sent to confirm this. The reason for this is that if an individual was to potentially use your details to purchase any items then it is a high probability that they will provide their own contact information.

We would advise to check all details are correct and replace the order again on www.office.co.uk or alternatively you can call us on 0330 100 1906.
I never got that email at all. 

I'm going back and forth with them right now. My billing matched my shipping so i know it wasn't that. 

I just want an explanation. They offered me 20% but there is nothing i want. 

Then you have homies like Keko and myself that so desperately want these to go below 250.

These resellers can't do anything with 7 pairs of shoes nobody is willing to buy off them.
I wish that's what everyone would do but there's people outside of forums still copping... Resellers thrive because people are unwilling to put in the work to find a pair on restock or for a deal.

I'm holding out for that $250.00 as well 

man I cannot figure out adidas' sizing on there shoes. OG's are too big, unbelievable
I went half a size down but I feel like I may have been able to get away with going a full size down. Scared to order a pair of PKs that might not fit tho. Shame they sell out too fast to try in store.

I never got that email at all. 

I'm going back and forth with them right now. My billing matched my shipping so i know it wasn't that. 

I just want an explanation. They offered me 20% but there is nothing i want. 
Yeah, my billing/shipping were the same as well and my card was accepted (order confirmation and all after a bank card blocked for location I went with a regular CC to place the order)

I went half a size down but I feel like I may have been able to get away with going a full size down. Scared to order a pair of PKs that might not fit tho. Shame they sell out too fast to try in store.
Yeah I hear ya. It's a struggle

Back
Top Bottom