Adidas NMD thread

Andddddd I just got charged lol....so I guess I will be receiving both pairs after all [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

To admin, if my post is inappropriate here, feel free to delete.

Im looking to size swap my nmd og size 7 to 8 or 8.5. Prefer local only (Los angeles)

Thanks.

I've have a paypal payment from consortium that already processed and charged but no email confirmation so I'm saying it didn't go through. When do they usually process refunds?
I have the exactly same problem.. Have sent them mails, facebook messages, and write to them on paypal.. No answer, and the money is charged... 

My Japan black NMD has Japanese writing on both heel tabs. 
smokin.gif

Hi, I joined this forum to know how to spot fake ultra boosts and NMDs.

I just bought from a reseller a pair of NMD R1s in Olive green color. Comparing it with my other NMD, it seems legit. Except for the label on the box. My other NMDs have their exact same image and color printed on the box label, while for this Olive green color that I just bought, it only shows an outline of the shoe. Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures here. I hope someone could help me out here. Thanks.

does anyone order from Size? got shipping confirmation today?  i remember someone posted before that they will restock some pairs today to fulfill the online orders..

Latest from my size order

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I have looked into this for you and I can see that your order has gone into the pending stock stage. This means that when you placed the order the item was out of stock and is now awaiting for the item to restock. I regret to inform you that we are unsure yet as to when we will restock the item but I would advise waiting a few more days before cancelling the order because a lot of orders have been cancelled so your order could possibly be fulfilled.

For the people who thougt they may ship something else...the NMD OG from my office uk 100 pound order have just arrived.

Latest from my size order

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I have looked into this for you and I can see that your order has gone into the pending stock stage. This means that when you placed the order the item was out of stock and is now awaiting for the item to restock. I regret to inform you that we are unsure yet as to when we will restock the item but I would advise waiting a few more days before cancelling the order because a lot of orders have been cancelled so your order could possibly be fulfilled.
He told us to wait a few days on sunday and now he is asking us to wait another few days....LOL

Hi, I joined this forum to know how to spot fake ultra boosts and NMDs.

I just bought from a reseller a pair of NMD R1s in Olive green color. Comparing it with my other NMD, it seems legit. Except for the label on the box. My other NMDs have their exact same image and color printed on the box label, while for this Olive green color that I just bought, it only shows an outline of the shoe. Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures here. I hope someone could help me out here. Thanks.
This is normal.

That just means the Olives aren't special enough to even spend effort on the box label loll

My size order still showing Order Accepted. But my card got charged. Not a pending authorization but actually charged.

Good sign?

My size order still showing Order Accepted. But my card got charged. Not a pending authorization but actually charged.

Good sign?

Exact same thing on my card. Pending charge just went through.

I think it's a good sign. Perhaps they are just starting to process all the held orders.

Hate to be one of those people but...

I have 3 pending charges from ADC release but no order confirmation or shipping confirmation.. I know it's not likely but what if they actually got secretly delivered? Pending charges from Adidas usually drops off for me by now. Anyone else in this situation?

Extra Butter tweeted out an in-store only release at 4:30 P.M. yesterday. Sped from my house on LI to their RVC location as soon as I got off the train home from work. Arrived at 5:45 and they were sold out. Spoke to a kid on IG who snagged a pair of Sz. 12 (my size) about 20-30 minutes prior to my arrival. Oh well.

Extra Butter tweeted out an in-store only release at 4:30 P.M. yesterday. Sped from my house on LI to their RVC location as soon as I got off the train home from work. Arrived at 5:45 and they were sold out. Spoke to a kid on IG who snagged a pair of Sz. 12 (my size) about 20-30 minutes prior to my arrival. Oh well.
even RVC sells out that quick huh

Exact same thing on my card. Pending charge just went through.

I think it's a good sign. Perhaps they are just starting to process all the held orders.
not really, my card was charged on sat. but it is still in "accepted" status ...

Last edited:
Hate to be one of those people but...

I have 3 pending charges from ADC release but no order confirmation or shipping confirmation.. I know it's not likely but what if they actually got secretly delivered? Pending charges from Adidas usually drops off for me by now. Anyone else in this situation?

Not very likely, to be honest with you.

"18 Jan 2017 04:02 Hub 3 - Bham Your parcel has left the United Kingdom and is on its way to Usa" - Looks like office pair is making its way to the US after all.

Back
Top Bottom