Adidas NMD thread

Quick question, someone is offering 300 to pick up an 8.5 tomorrow. I hate paying resell, but I'm not exactly sure if any other retailers will be coming out with these. I'm not in a rush to get them either so do I wait it out or go for the 300? Others in my fb group are still posting up for 350ish. How low can I expect to cop these for resell?

Quick question, someone is offering 300 to pick up an 8.5 tomorrow. I hate paying resell, but I'm not exactly sure if any other retailers will be coming out with these. I'm not in a rush to get them either so do I wait it out or go for the 300? Others in my fb group are still posting up for 350ish. How low can I expect to cop these for resell?
Just hold out. I've seen 8.5s drop down to $285ish already in a few places.

I would wait. He's offering that price to pick up tomorrow since he'll know that the price will go down.

Wait it out. 

They're dropping each day on big secondary outlets like Goat/StockX. I almost pulled the trigger on SoleSeriouss a few days ago for $340.00 shipped - glad I didn't. With shipments coming in and US boutiques getting them, you should be able to buy at $275 by end of the week. 

Damn man where did you get this pic ? Look fire 

Posted from yzy mob's twit where it was pronounced "Gucci". Said full pic tomorrow. There's no Gucci color scheme like that, is there? Thought more green, red & black. And like the Nike x Black Sheep Paid In Full (have/love this collab), if you start using the Gucci name they get lawyers involved.

Edit: on second thought, more like Coogi.

Last edited:
got my pair in from sns today and mannnn, these are too mean. This is 1st time I've held the OG in my hand and they are just perfect. Too bad all 3 i managed to get I got for friends ($300 friends, I know what I got). Will be on the hunt for a pair for me from these rookie resellers when those Bills gotta be paid. lol

Did someone start a different sizing rumor on the OGs? I don't see why the sizing would be different from any other PKs. If you copped your usual PK size you're good. 

that heel tab
nthat.gif

Did someone start a different sizing rumor on the OGs? I don't see why the sizing would be different from any other PKs. If you copped your usual PK size you're good. 
They're the same as my White OG NMDs tbh. A little more tight on the ankle area but I'm sure it's cause they're new and I've worn my white OGs a few times.

Well, looks like I might be gunning for a sz 11 now and I'm taking an 11.5 off my friend. So, just need to find that trade locally in the Bay Area. 

Bay Area boutiques be getting nothing. Either that or Adidas will really send them random delayed shipments. No go for NIceKicks SF, Darkside and now likely Undefeated. Will just have to wait it out considering one boutique in the Bay has their shipment delayed until spring. Likely March or April I'm guessing. 

Just opened the UK bag and found their own box with wrapped Adidas box. Like designer label packaging look. The tts size is fine width wise, about thumb extra in length. Not bad. See how the 0.5 down ADC when received.
This pk pattern always more forgiving than the tri/sunglow ones. Funny how this tts is better fit than my 0.5 down Japan greys.

i know this is unbelievable but i wear 10.5 in PK NMD and after a whole day of walking two saturdays ago, i actually somehow strained my big toe muscle on my right foot. thot it was just a random thing until monday when i wore the my trico out and i started to feel the same pain on my toe. so i'm thinking it could be linked somehow. that's why i went for 11 for the OG NMD. to see if i dont feel the same pain while walking. then again, my luisaviaroma pair is expected to reach me by end april? 

Been lucky to get the Japanese on the heel tab for both the white OG and the OG.
living the dream life i see lmao

i was lucky to find a french beige with one like that recently(first nmd cop) but im thinking ill just keep selling and buying back my size in ogs till i get a fire pair

ocd much

i was lucky to find a french beige with one like that recently(first nmd cop) but im thinking ill just keep selling and buying back my size in ogs till i get a fire pair

ocd much
and earn in the process. nice.

AUS Members - Currently have a size 13 NMD Tri Grey cart on Adi.au - If someone wants it PM me ASAP.

*Edit* - Cart has been taken by AUS member :smile:

Last edited:
Sucks my Adidas order was supposed to be delivered tomorrow got pushed back to Thursday smh [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:

ocd much
Damn I didnt know people were inspecting it like that. I never even looked twice at mine and I'm a pretty detail oriented kind of guy. Funny to me how just because the style of the characters is not roman it's more desirable. Reminds me of what happens in Asia with the same kind of concept.

nerd.gif

Damn I didnt know people were inspecting it like that. I never even looked twice at mine and I'm a pretty detail oriented kind of guy. Funny to me how just because the style of the characters is not roman it's more desirable. Reminds me of what happens in Asia with the same kind of concept.

nerd.gif

dying

Back
Top Bottom