Adidas NMD thread

Hey guys, is classifieds where i would post a pair of shoes for possible trade? Had a pair of trico looking to switch sizes. Thanks

Only in your sig.
Don't be spamming this thread trying to make a sucka out of us with your reselling nonsense.

Hook me up with a size 8 for $200.
I'll throw in a night of chilling with me at sin city.
I got the liquor.

Someone posted it on facebook. This **** is dope
Holly Molly bro, those are an R1 Pk, hopefully we'll see more and soon. Thanks for putting it up here 
Buyers need to stick together and not give in.
Shoes are not worth someone making a sucka out of us.

Let these get to the mid 200 range.
They're already in that range in facebook man, just wait till everyone gets their shipping from adc, you'll be able to trade a pair of roshes for some OGs. 

As I said before, kids playing reseller for the first time will not know what to do with what they're getting so market will drop, just don't let a month pass :tongue: 

Holly Molly bro, those are an R1 Pk, hopefully we'll see more and soon. Thanks for putting it up here 

They're already in that range in facebook man, just wait till everyone gets their shipping from adc, you'll be able to trade a pair of roshes for some OGs. 

As I said before, kids playing reseller for the first time will not know what to do with what they're getting so market will drop, just don't let a month pass :tongue: 
what Facebook groups though?

what Facebook groups though?
I'm sure I've already answered you this question but : Adidas Boost Worldwide, NMD Marketplace, NMD Talk Worlwide. Not in the LA groups nor the NY groups (which are the other I'm in) there they're charging rape 

Looks like a variation of the snake skin pattern they are coming out with.

If you have a camo PK NMD, look on the inside of the shoe, its a similar pattern.
you sure that's the actual pattern though? cause the tri-co's were supposed to have that pattern too (and they did in early pics) but they changed it on the final production pairs. wouldn't surprise me if instead of that camo we get the same pattern as the tri-co's did.

if we have selling privileges and post something to classifieds, can we link to the classifieds in this thread?
No, as that is still promoting a sale, but as mentioned by the member I quoted below, you can promote it in your signature as long as you don't "sig check" in any threads.

Only in your sig.
Don't be spamming this thread trying to make a sucka out of us with your reselling nonsense.

you sure that's the actual pattern though? cause the tri-co's were supposed to have that pattern too (and they did in early pics) but they changed it on the final production pairs. wouldn't surprise me if instead of that camo we get the same pattern as the tri-co's did.
They did? I don't recall the Tricos being any different that they what they gave to the public ... 

Damn man I really wanted those OG NMDs

I just noticed that the plastic heel part of my monochromes are starting to detach from the PK :/

They did? I don't recall the Tricos being any different that they what they gave to the public ... 
if the tri-co's (either colorway) ever restock on any of the footsites, look at the stock pic next time. you can see it's that same glitch pattern as the "gucci" ones or whatever you wanna call them. tryna find a pic on google but having no luck

if the tri-co's (either colorway) ever restock on any of the footsites, look at the stock pic next time. you can see it's that same glitch pattern as the "gucci" ones or whatever you wanna call them. tryna find a pic on google but having no luck
Will keep my eyes open 

I loooooove those pink ones. Wish the bricks weren't grey, though. 
The pink with white plugs came out last summer and aren't too hard to find. These seem to just be an update on the grey and pink drops from last summer. I know for one my wife's happy since she thought the white plugs were a bit too plain, but the grey with pink plug matches like everything she owns.

The pink with white plugs came out last summer and aren't too hard to find. These seem to just be an update on the grey and pink drops from last summer. I know for one my wife's happy since she thought the white plugs were a bit too plain, but the grey with pink plug matches like everything she owns.
Ah, thank you. I'm admittedly new so I'm only aware of very recent releases. I'll take a look around.

Back
Top Bottom