Adidas NMD thread

If I'm trading for a grey pair of NMDs for the yellow, how much cash should the other party add on?

Thank you, just checked nothing listed. I found one on Ebay for 600 seems like the best I can find in my size.
Word, if you're talking about the Key City NMDs it's not surprising, there were only 1000 pairs made, they will be hard to find for less these days.

Glad I grabbed a pair from Kith before the NMD hype set in.

Last edited:
Personally I'll pass all day on the Nice Kicks Tye Dye NMDs but the new color ways are looking good!

Footpatrol restock on NKs 
smokin.gif

Had sizes 7, 8, and 9 when I saw it
Was this today? This must've been lowkey. If only they'd answer my prayers and stop restocking while I'm at work 
roll.gif

Last edited:
All this friends talk...am I missing something here or are you all suggesting you would oop a friend yeezys for retail??

Also @boostd said he only wanted 3 but his friend i sisted to give 6...
i ooped 6 of my 8 tan yeezys. my friends tipped me without me asking or expecting.

I know there was some discussion about this earlier but I just talked to someone who works in adidas' marketing department & she said the Footlocker EU exclusives are definitely mesh.

A company I've been freelancing at recently started working with adidas so I met her at a work function. Unfortunately I couldn't sit her down and pick her brain about all the stuff I wanted to but I trust her info on this.

I know there was some discussion about this earlier but I just talked to someone who works in adidas' marketing department & she said the Footlocker EU exclusives are definitely mesh.

A company I've been freelancing at recently started working with adidas so I met her at a work function. Unfortunately I couldn't sit her down and pick her brain about all the stuff I wanted to but I trust her info on this.
Solid field work, @tankdayglo.  Next time she'll give up the intel.

Last edited:
Anyone have a 9.5 3M for sale? Looking for a friend. 

Edit - meant to post this in the UB thread. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom