Adidas NMD thread

Sorry if its been asked already but what is the status on the OG NMD restock. I'm hearing its only on finishline. Or is it all just rumors and nothings confirmed?
laugh.gif
 @ only on Finishline. Whoever told you that either doesn't want you to secure a pair or are just dumber than Hell; or possibly both. From what we know Adidas.com is the place that will be restocking these online.

laugh.gif
 @ only on Finishline. Whoever told you that either doesn't want you to secure a pair or are just dumber than Hell; or possibly both. From what we know Adidas.com is the place that will be restocking these online.
lmao thats why i asked bro. And yea he doesn't want me to secure a pair cuz it was a dude i was gonna buy his pair off him and i said they're restocking though hahaha. So only adidas.com is restocking?

Last edited:

lol. I didnt want  to take the 6 but he insisted on it. i said 3 originally and he said 6. But i have hooked him up with tons more for retail. Don c, atmos 90s, LM 1. I usually just buy for the thrill and chase. Help others out if i don't want them
Man thats good peep right there...  Good karma will go your way. 

lmao thats why i asked bro. And yea he doesn't want me to secure a pair cuz it was a dude i was gonna buy his pair off him and i said they're restocking though hahaha. So only adidas.com is restocking?
As far as I know ADC right now.  There have been shops that have recently restocked but I dont think it was FSR.  

I wouldnt say rape...  I mean would you just buy the pair and give for free?  Good for you.  

All this friends talk...am I missing something here or are you all suggesting you would oop a friend yeezys for retail??

Also boostd boostd said he only wanted 3 but his friend i sisted to give 6...

Fixed to avoid unnecessary hyperbole.

It's not bad at all man. If I had a homie that was willing to OOP me a pair of sneakers that normally commands a very high price I would gladly take that friend out for dinner and drinks.
Exactly. Slide your mans a decent burger and a whiskey neat... this aint a sneaker charity. 

whenever i sell to friends its usually at cost or over cost. sold blue sock darts the day they dropped to my boy for 190... still owes me 30 im not even gonna ask for it. 

same kid sold sherbet DS racers to him for 80 

and NRG innevas to him for 150. could easily have gotten more for each but hey, for real friends why not they pay u back other ways most times

if its ever something where u feel like u have to chare a crazy amount like ur one pair yeezys just help them find a cheaper pair.dont do that to ur homey. 

Last edited:
Yea, he insisted. I'm assuming cause all the other pairs I've helped him with maybe. I gave him wtf for whatever retail was. He wears those all the time. How, i have no clue. haha. At least he has never sold anyone of them.

thats also the condition. i tell them they gotta actually wear them and not sell them. or else id sell it myself^

buying someone dinner after an oop is different than asking for it. I'm just saying man, if it's a close friend its at cost not a penny more. if not then damn... i mean we are talking close friend. 

Yea, he insisted. I'm assuming cause all the other pairs I've helped him with maybe. I gave him wtf for whatever retail was. He wears those all the time. How, i have no clue. haha. At least he has never sold anyone of them.
Damn...  WTF oop...  My bro did that for me...  Hahaha!  

but be reasonable. depending on the shoe sometimes if it wasnt a close friend you coudlve profited like 200$... putting 10-30$ on that instead of them paying that extra 200 in resale value is reasonable. most of us have to put in time to get these shoes whether its waking up at a certain hour or running around using gas. as long as its reasonable and fair. not trynna gain a grip off a friend. 

buying someone dinner after an oop is different than asking for it. I'm just saying man, if it's a close friend its at cost not a penny more. if not then damn... i mean we are talking close friend. 
I understand what you're saying...  I probably wouldnt ask anymore that retail myself.  If he was to offer dinner and drinks then I wouldnt turn it down either.  lol

He's not a real close friend. But i get what you're saying. Only pair I ever charged him over retail for. 

Agreed. Directly asking for it is rude.

But if you're on the receiving end of the oop, you should offer. 

wish i could get a backup pair, but prices are too heavy. these will be worn so heavy in summer ^^

Back
Top Bottom