Adidas NMD thread

I'm sure comfort is subjective considering that everyone has different feet and different walking styles.
Definitely, don't get me wrong I think the NMD is super comfortable, much more so than 90% of shoes out there, the boost is soft but still supportive and the PK upper feels like a soft sock, but the UB takes the cake for me. Waiting for adidas to make a more comfy shoe but it's gonna be hard to beat.

Regardless, boost is the best.

lolz but that's also a 12...  bigger sizes are usually cheaper
Hence me saying size plays a factor...  We dont know what size the op is so we are all assuming.  Im just saying that there would be scenarios that PBs will be winning and there will be scenarios where PBs will still be winning but not a hole lot.  Plus, we dont even know the condition of his PBs.  Yeah worn 4x but who knows the true condition.  Point is, for him, he feels like it was a fair trade until someone brought up the add cash even with both deadstock.

I guess one way to determine is... If he was to trade his PB for just the NMD deadstock, how much cash was he expecting to get and the same scenario with the UB.

EDIT:  And just for ***** and giggles, these were posted couple weeks ago.

Last edited:
Anyone tried on any NMD's mesh yet? I know they're less comfortable than PK, but are they worth their price tag?

Not $600 but close enough 
laugh.gif
  Im just saying that he mentioned that he wore them heavily during those 4x.  Plus I guess shoe size plays a factor...  So...
Average price is about 800-850, but there are always deals to be found. I just scooped up a DS pair in sz 8.5 for $680 
wink.gif

its funny to me that paying $680 for a $200 shoe is a "steal"
lol it's definitely weird, but given the market price it is. You can't buy too many shoes for this kinda price, wear them a ton and then sell them for the same price (or more) a year down the road... 

Last edited:
I sold my 2015 PB worn 1x  for 600 because i felt i was stealing from the person. Mostly cause he was a friend.

its funny to me that paying $680 for a $200 shoe is a "steal"
Sad but true in todays market and sneaker game.  I personally wouldnt pay anything over $300 for a certain shoe...  Came close with Bred 1s but I decided against it...  I normally dont buy in to the hype of shoes...  Like NMDs.  These are retail or bust for me...  Granted I paid $240 for Oreos...  Thats because of Titolos shipping cost. LOL

Sad but true in todays market and sneaker game.  I personally wouldnt pay anything over $300 for a certain shoe...  Came close with Bred 1s but I decided against it...  I normally dont buy in to the hype of shoes...  Like NMDs.  These are retail or bust for me...  Granted I paid $240 for Oreos...  Thats because of Titolos shipping cost. LOL

same boat, $300 is about the most i'll allow myself to go for resell. I got my oreos from Titolo too, but because of that shipping charge I count it as getting those for retail :lol:

same boat, $300 is about the most i'll allow myself to go for resell. I got my oreos from Titolo too, but because of that shipping charge I count it as getting those for retail
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Yup.  Hahaha!  Although I feel like they did add a little on top of retail on their price...  I think I remember seeing 190 but dont know about currency Hahaha!

lol. I didnt want  to take the 6 but he insisted on it. i said 3 originally and he said 6. But i have hooked him up with tons more for retail. Don c, atmos 90s, LM 1. I usually just buy for the thrill and chase. Help others out if i don't want them

Last edited:
lol. I didnt want  to take the 6 but he insisted on it. i said 3 originally and he said 6. But i have hooked him up with tons more for retail. Don c, atmos 90s, LM 1. I usually just buy for the thrill and chase. Help others out if i don't want them

Repped.

Sorry if its been asked already but what is the status on the OG NMD restock. I'm hearing its only on finishline. Or is it all just rumors and nothings confirmed?

Back
Top Bottom