Adidas NMD thread

when ordering from Adidas UK the size its always a 12 i order on site. I've ordered a ton of stuff and i never select a 12.5.
I'm not sure how come you clicked wrongly or why it's the case for you.

But you ordered a UK12.5 which is US13.

I'm not sure how come you clicked wrongly or why it's the case for you.

But you ordered a UK12.5 which is US13.
I never order a 12.5 on site always a 12. I've ordered too many pairs from them. I don't focus on the box. I order a 12 on the site and when they come its my size 13.

Last edited:
[emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128115[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]127871[/emoji]

You guys clearly don't order from these sites. Order a 10, 11, 12UK from adidas and see if you get a half size.

It says right on the box sticker UK= 12.5 and US = 13....

Not sure how much more clear it can get.
Have you ordered from Adidas UK? Well I have, over 100 times.

Yes I have. The shoes are always a 1/2 size larger in US size than the selected UK size. Not sure what you're doing man???

The box tags are consistent with Adidas' sizing charts online. US 12 = UK 11.5. That's a FACT.

I just don't want others to get the wrong expectations and get the wrong size. I could care less what you click.

well maybe you're getting the half sizes. all my orders have been for a UK12 and i never once recived a US12.5..

Meaning size selection from site.

Last edited:
roll.gif

"12" = 12, "12-" = 12.5

roll.gif

12- means 12.5 

on the invoice!

Tempted to buy some XR1 Glitch Camo from ADC uk

Just not in love with them to wear.. Nor in love with the idea of trying to flip them..

Not feeling it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom