Adidas NMD thread

Im wondering what these Villa exclusive NMDs are looking like...
Strange color combo, in my opinion...they've been posted a few months back as samples that nobody could really identify. Can't find the pic, but they're blue/red/neon yellow...if I remember correctly.
B

Last edited:
Lol that sizing part US vs UK is pure gold. Guy is probably an ignorant foo..everyone who buys an adidas knows a US is .5 up from UK.

roll.gif

Anyone saw this W's cw ? Got it for the bae..and copped XR1 glitch pack.

Lol that sizing part US vs UK is pure gold. Guy is probably an ignorant foo..everyone who buys an adidas knows a US is .5 up from UK.

:rofl:

Anyone saw this W's cw ? Got it for the bae..and copped XR1 glitch pack.

View media item 2185518

Peeped that CW yesterday for the ladies

Want bae and bae2 to have a pair

Need a pk xr1 in my life now

Still waiting on shipping confirmation from adc on my blue tabs

Would they have already sent out a cancelation email by now if they oversold?

View media item 2185547
View media item 2185525
So we out here ordering from AdidasUK not knowing the "-" means ".5" which is still a half size SMALLER than the US size on the box label??? Also said as, the US size is .5 up from the UK size.

:rofl:

BTW, I also have a US6.5 and US6 with this US7. US6.5 fit best of the 3. Im a 8.5 in womens shoes & sz 7 in Nike/JB.

Last edited:
Black HU shipped from Consortium! Yahoooooo

Still waiting on Sivas. My order still says processing.

Last edited:
this half size debacle is funny. Once again people are ignoring the official sizing chart. 

On another note, 1/2 Human Races shipped from ADC. 2/2 Human Races from Sivas delivering tomorrow. 
nthat.gif

Anybody interested in a sz 12 of the white xr1 glitch? Im willing to sell for what i paid sivas or trade for a sz 13 xr1 or pk r1. PM me if interested.

Ovos winning right now but in the long run I think the Hu Nmds going to be more. by the way where did you find this trade ? 
I didnt find it - im proposing it, got the red HU's and love em, wanted the blacks. Thinking about using the OVOs as trade. Probably won't wear an all white shoe much, but would totally wear the NMD's to death. 

I'd also trade a few PK R1 NMD's that I'm sitting on for the HU blacks. Just hard to find the HU black in a size 12 or 13 right now.

Back
Top Bottom