Adidas NMD thread

Anyone in SF know if there's still a long line at the adidas store? And if there's any info on stock? Thanks
Took me 3 hrs to get to the front of the line and I got there at 10:20am. The XR1 Dark gray ran out 8-10. They were running out of size 8-9.5 XR1 black and white when I left at 1:30. I only asked about those two because that's all I wanted. Heard they got about 2000 pairs. They were letting people try it on so it was super slow pace.

Last edited:
Not worrying too much that my black HRs haven't shipped yet but I am getting a bit nervous.....

People who got refunded from Consort, was your payment pending or completed?  before the sent the refund

Last edited:
Would the red HR's be a straight trade for mmj xr1's?

Waiting for hype to fade so finally get the mmj.
Only xr1 I've really wanted. Took a worldwide L on that and settled for tubulars. They're not bad.
Be overly cautious on the mmj nmd.
Fakes looking exactly like release before official launch were advertised for sale overseas.
Every mmj, even the reebok collab I got, have been faked.

Waiting for hype to fade so finally get the mmj.
Only xr1 I've really wanted. Took a worldwide L on that and settled for tubulars. They're not bad.
Be overly cautious on the mmj nmd.
Fakes looking exactly like release before official launch were advertised for sale overseas.
Every mmj, even the reebok collab I got, have been faked.

I'm also waiting for prices to fade a bit more. I may pull the trigger when prices drop and hoard my nmd HR's :lol:

Took me 3 hrs to get to the front of the line and I got there at 10:20am. The XR1 Dark gray ran out 8-10. They were running out of size 8-9.5 XR1 black and white when I left at 1:30. I only asked about those two because that's all I wanted. Heard they got about 2000 pairs. They were letting people try it on so it was super slow pace.

NYC was about a 2 hour wait. FDNY came in and shut things down for a bit cause it "smelled like gas". Super slow but no one tried on anything. All I wanted was the tech brown pair, my homie copped both XR1's and the tech browns as well.

Hmm, should I pay resale for black Human Races or buy a nice anniversary gift for my wife.....????? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hmm, should I pay resale for black Human Races or buy a nice anniversary gift for my wife.....????? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
lol buy her a nice gift then save up for them again and buy them in a few months.I'm sure resale price won't be that much different 

Last edited:
Well the positive of choosing the shoes is that next year you won't have to choose cause your wife will have left you 

For those that ordered the human races through consortium and checked out as guest did you guys get shipping confirmation? Or those who got cancelled also get an email saying they were cancelled? Sorry if this was asked or said before 

Last edited:
NYC was about a 2 hour wait. FDNY came in and shut things down for a bit cause it "smelled like gas". Super slow but no one tried on anything. All I wanted was the tech brown pair, my homie copped both XR1's and the tech browns as well.
Honestly, you should have gone to the Broadway store if you only want the tech earth cw. There was no line at all in there. They have all the NMDs released today except the two glitch pack.

Last edited:
Succumbed to the HU NMD hype... got reds off flight club
From flight club? Heroine is bad for you and your wallet man, you could have probably got them for 350-400 at any fb group ... FC will be charging you two ribs and a night with your wife for those joints 

Back
Top Bottom