Adidas NMD thread

Walked into Adidas on State St here in Chicago and walked out without a line.  

Pretty pleased with my 1st pair of XR-1 NMD's (White Camo Glitch).  

My other pair are Mesh and they just don't fit me right.  TTS on mesh, 1/2 size down on Primeknit.  

This was the best ADC had been for me in a lonngggggg time. Granted this wasn't a hyped release, the site crashed out about 10 minutes in then about 15 minutes later (9:25am) I was able to get all pairs I wanted manually.  Was very happy to scoop what I wanted for  a change. Got the Tech Earth, Blues, & Black XR1. 

Did any else have this same ADC experience or was I just lucky?
Actually that's funny because while in line about an hour in. ADC was functioning again and people in front were able to order some r1s in earth and blue

Walked into Adidas on State St here in Chicago and walked out without a line.  

Pretty pleased with my 1st pair of XR-1 NMD's (White Camo Glitch).  

My other pair are Mesh and they just don't fit me right.  TTS on mesh, 1/2 size down on Primeknit.  

What do u mean by not fitting u right

Like the sizing or something else?

And I'd like my next pair to be xr1

Last edited:
Had earths in cart on adc. Thought about how I spent 189 a pop on glitch pack and said nah. Saw better pics on the thread and went back 20 min later and sold out

What do umean by not fitting u right

Like the sizing or something else?
I went 1/2 size down on the mesh, too tight in the toebox.  TTS for the mesh are too big.  

1/2 size down on the primeknit are perfect. TTS are too big.  Not sure if that's a trend but everyone's feet are different. 

Last edited:
I went 1/2 size down on the mesh, too tight in the toebox.  TTS for the mesh are too big.  

1/2 size down on the primeknit are perfect. TTS are too big.  Not sure if that's a trend but everyone's feet are different. 

Well the consensus on pk is .5 down so I'll keep that in mind when/if I'm ever able to snag a pair

Mesh idk yet but I went tts for my 1st pair this AM

Sprite Remix says tts should be fine so I'm crossing my fingers

Actually that's funny because while in line about an hour in. ADC was functioning again and people in front were able to order some r1s in earth and blue
 Good to hear other people got through after that initial wave / temp crash.

too many NMD's dropping to get hung up about 1 pair

Adi got the flood gates open

Roshe Status inevitable

how many new colors and styles of NMD's dropped this month?

Last edited:

Roshe Status inevitable

Couldn't agree more

There's a sz10 on Hanon for the black xr1 and a 8.5 for the glitch Camo xr1

Last edited:
Got shipping on the red HU from Adidas yesterday.

Still waiting for shipping on the black.

Sat out todays release, wasnt feeling any of them. Im not rocking with the mesh and im still not sold on xr1s

Got shipping on the red HU from Adidas yesterday.

Still waiting for shipping on the black.

Sat out todays release, wasnt feeling any of them. Im not rocking with the mesh and im still not sold on xr1s

Why no mesh for u?

And why no xr1? Those are fire

I grabbed the black women's R1 trails in the 11, stoked they went that high. Gonna actually use them as trail hikers around LA.
After so many hard L's this week it's good to be eating, even if it's at the kiddy table with some meshes 
laugh.gif

Cancelled as well by consortium on my HU red. refund 3-5 business days. WACK AF

Last edited:
Why no mesh for u?

And why no xr1? Those are fire

Idk man just after having all this PK the mesh dont cut it. They def have some nice cw but theyre just flooded out here. I do like the triple black mesh but only because there isnt an affordable PK version. Im not rich so i gotta pick and choose lol.

As far as the XR1s, theyre decent but im just not a big fan. After weeks like this one (6 pairs of shoes smh) I cant cop stuff im on the fence about lmao

I bit the bullet. .although it's team Nike got my First pair of NMD in grey figured why not.. want to see what the hype is all about.

I hope so... I'll see ninja that price point was easily digestible figured what's the worst that can happen lol

Idk man just after having all this PK the mesh dont cut it. They def have some nice cw but theyre just flooded out here. I do like the triple black mesh but only because there isnt an affordable PK version. Im not rich so i gotta pick and choose lol.

As far as the XR1s, theyre decent but im just not a big fan. After weeks like this one (6 pairs of shoes smh) I cant cop stuff im on the fence about lmao

Oh eye see

Eye'm sure when eye experience the pk nmd eye'll be spoiled

Gonna sit at the kiddie table with the meshes for now lol

I bit the bullet. .although it's team Nike got my First pair of NMD in grey figured why not.. want to see what the hype is all about.

U grabbed the tech earths?

And same here, tryna see what the hoopla is all about

And bcuz the model itself is a good looking shoe

Roshe Status inevitable

You might be right. I asked an employee why the drop was FCFS today rather than wristbands reservations like the last drop. She mentioned that corporate was trying to make the nmds more available and that a general release rather than wristband reservations would make them appear less exclusive. So there would be less madness at the store.(Or something to that effect).

I bet there were cancellations at Hanon from US customers once people found out they could buy stateside.

Last edited:
My ADC Pharrell Hu Blacks still say in progress order confirm. No ship confirm (yet?)

Should I be worried?
Has everyone else got ship confirms from ADC or it still takes little while for that?
No, a fair amount of people including myself are still waiting on confirmation from ADC. They haven't shipped my Hu Race Blacks or Greens. I think most people on the West Coast other than a few are still waiting on shipping confirmation. I think a lot us won't see anything until Monday unfortunately. My Yeezy's shipped this past Monday after the weekend release. I got them a few days ago.

No, a fair amount of people including myself are still waiting on confirmation from ADC. They haven't shipped my Hu Race Blacks or Greens. I think most people on the West Coast other than a few are still waiting on shipping confirmation. I think a lot us won't see anything until Monday unfortunately. My Yeezy's shipped this past Monday after the weekend release. I got them a few days ago.

Pm'd ya brotha. :D

Back
Top Bottom