Last edited:
This is unimportant but still an inquiry

On adc they have the blue tabs and tech earths and the navy johns listed as r1

But I thought the r1 nmd's have the sock liner

I wish the blue tabs black sole bottom was white tho
Only Primeknit NMD R1 have sock liner

Last edited:
Read the recap for this release I skipped:

What a clusterF. Have serious reservations zero expectations of getting new release off Adi corp site. Retail(ers) or Nada. Maybe their redirects are way to combat website hacks.
Congrats to those that copped.
Cool to see help offered all around.
On to the next one. Cause we're all insane in the membrane for the punishment.

Copped the Tech Earths in the car on the way to Adidas store. Copped both PK XR1s in store. Damn good Saturday. White glitches are probably my favorite of the bunch.

Read the recap for this release I skipped:

What a clusterF. Have serious reservations zero expectations of getting new release off Adi corp site. Retail(ers) or Nada. Maybe their redirects are way to combat website hacks.
Congrats to those that copped.
Cool to see help offered all around.
On to the next one. Cause we're all insane in the membrane for the punishment.

Yeah. I think the redirects were for the bots and hackers. It's actually a clever step in the right direction. Makes sure that a human is buying the product.

Yeah. I think the redirects were for the bots and hackers. It's actually a clever step in the right direction. Makes sure that a human is buying the product.
but regular people were getting the redirect too, but I guest bots just automatically checkout so its, to slow down the bots.

ADC was a mess in the morning. Having to keep redoing the captcha,so our backup plan was to go to adidas downtown.

Picked up a pair of white glitches in SF adidas. Line was 150 deep when I left. I was 25th in line and was told the white and black glitches were out of size 10s already when it was my turn. The process took forever because they let people try on shoes.

On the drive downtown, got the consortium twitters and was able to pick up the black glitches while driving (not recommended). Glad to see most people got what they wanted

Last edited:
ADC was a mess in the morning. Having to keep redoing the captcha,so our backup plan was to go to adidas downtown.

Picked up a pair of white glitches in SF adidas. Line was 150 deep when I left. I was 25th in line and was told the white and black glitches were out of size 10s already when it was my turn. The process took forever because they let people try on shoes.

On the drive downtown, got the consortium twitters and was able to pick up the black glitches while driving (not recommended). Glad to see most people got what they wanted
This was the best ADC had been for me in a lonngggggg time. Granted this wasn't a hyped release, the site crashed out about 10 minutes in then about 15 minutes later (9:25am) I was able to get all pairs I wanted manually.  Was very happy to scoop what I wanted for  a change. Got the Tech Earth, Blues, & Black XR1. 

Did any else have this same ADC experience or was I just lucky?

Back
Top Bottom