ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oreo 4.0s are nothing special to me, but I think the release goes to show how much difference it makes when adidas puts even the slightest effort behind a release. This one actually almost had a story behind it and they even took special pictures to promote them, that's pretty rare for a non-collab UB. I doubt it cost them extra much and took very little effort to coordinate, and now they're probably going to end up being considered one of the best 4.0 colorways. If they put this much effort, or even more, behind colorways more often it would make a huge difference.

They've finally realized they needed to step up w/ marketing. It worked.

IMG_3214.JPG
IMG_3213.JPG
IMG_3212.JPG
From facebook

What are these ?

clima's look bad..i had high hopes for them originally...that being said...undftds in white are gonna be copped

This thread is just a small representation of boost enthusiasts even though big twitter/shoe sites get their info from here at times. Hell, even most in here never got on that boostgod train.
Definitely, just surprised how there was barely any hype for them in here and they still sold quick.

Yeah, I never understood the hype with Boost God but to each their own.

I'm gonna get some flack for this but I fee like boostgod and tblake dudes are most of the current "sneakerheads". like thats the cool thing now

I'm gonna get some flack for this but I fee like boostgod and tblake dudes are most of the current "sneakerheads". like thats the cool thing now
Boostgod and tblake are nothing alike at all other then both are on YouTube

Tbf Teddy’s channel isn’t much at all about sneakers nowadays like it was before. I don’t care about him but I have to say his channel and his brand has evolved a lot from just reviewing sneakers and stuff.

Last vid I watched was teddy finally got a cease and desist from Adidas. Guess he got noticed by his 'own' company the wrong way. Still funny Adidas sent him a non-boost EQT while other more successful YT channels get super care packages to review. And those channels don't even got a bias towards boost.

Don't knock the guy for putting out content but the 'didn't get into boost because of hype' and bashing nike got old quick.

Any new vid I just fast forward to the end so I can see the shoe in non product image form.

Last vid I watched was teddy finally got a cease and desist from Adidas. Guess he got noticed by his 'own' company the wrong way. Still funny Adidas sent him a non-boost EQT while other more successful YT channels get super care packages to review. And those channels don't even got a bias towards boost.

Don't knock the guy for putting out content but the 'didn't get into boost because of hype' and bashing nike got old quick.

Any new vid I just fast forward to the end so I can see the shoe in non product image form.
He really got a cease and desist from Adidas :lol: pure comedy

He really got a cease and desist from Adidas :lol: pure comedy
It was for using ”boost” in his brand with the earlier stuff/merch which is understandable. He still got a lot of love from them at te 747 event and spoke a while with Wex and even got invited to create his own BYW shoe with some designer and Ben Herath. Thought that was a pretty nice gesture for all his free promo of Adidas.

Which Vlog was that? I haven't watched in a while lol.

Back
Top Bottom