ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, Im not sure where Teddys
Just got these in. Was curious about this model and was amused by the story behind these (All pairs were made from 1 piece of cloth so all pairs made from this FSR are different from each other).
I've seen other pairs with a lot more green but I jumped on this pair because of the more 'symmetrical' hits. I only had to add $10 on top of retail+tax so I can't get mad. Didn't have to deal with trying to make it to the event or wait for any raffle. Not sure how the seller came up with a W on this. Nonetheless, happy with the pair.

*fit on these are like previous NTers review, they fit long so if you a .5 size, I would suggest sizing down (these only came in full sizes). If you a whole sizer, It's up to you if you don't mind the room up top. the lacing system if you tie your shoes got you pretty lock down so there's no slip and slide action.

Capture.JPG

20180307_150549.jpg
Interesting enough, the boost is manufactured differently on the AM4s. No more 3/4 nips:
IMG-20180307-WA0003.jpeg

Torsion system looks cool too. Looks like some Arc Reactor via Stark Industries
20180307_150754.jpg

Those are dope, definitely a steal lol

Just got these in. Was curious about this model and was amused by the story behind these (All pairs were made from 1 piece of cloth so all pairs made from this FSR are different from each other).
I've seen other pairs with a lot more green but I jumped on this pair because of the more 'symmetrical' hits. I only had to add $10 on top of retail+tax so I can't get mad. Didn't have to deal with trying to make it to the event or wait for any raffle. Not sure how the seller came up with a W on this. Nonetheless, happy with the pair.

*fit on these are like previous NTers review, they fit long so if you a .5 size, I would suggest sizing down (these only came in full sizes). If you a whole sizer, It's up to you if you don't mind the room up top. the lacing system if you tie your shoes got you pretty lock down so there's no slip and slide action.

Capture.JPG

20180307_150549.jpg
Interesting enough, the boost is manufactured differently on the AM4s. No more 3/4 nips:
IMG-20180307-WA0003.jpeg

Torsion system looks cool too. Looks like some Arc Reactor via Stark Industries
20180307_150754.jpg

Great deal—Your uppers look freaking amazing!

Did you have the AM4LDN? I almost like them more than UB's
No, but I'm tempted to buy. Don't want to cop that because I know I'll want the AM4PAR to complete set haha. Resell isn't took crazy depending on your size.

Upper feels good. Lighter than UBs. the TPU cage is good too because it gives the upper some structure vs something like a NMD PK. Lacing system is nice as well because it keeps you lock down with no heel slippage. Lacing are on the long side as always.

No, but I'm tempted to buy. Don't want to cop that because I know I'll want the AM4PAR to complete set haha. Resell isn't took crazy depending on your size. And with the AM4LDN/AM4LDN there are half sizes so whole sizers won't have to size a full size down.

Upper feels good. Lighter than UBs. the TPU cage is good too because it gives the upper some structure vs something like a NMD PK. Lacing system is nice as well because it keeps you lock down with no heel slippage. Lacing are on the long side as always.
AM4PAR is for women so you can skip it. AM4LDN is whole size only as far as I know. I got a couple pairs in 9, and I normally wear 9.5.

AM4PAR is for women so you can skip it. AM4LDN is whole size only as far as I know. I got a couple pairs in 9, and I normally wear 9.5.
Yea I had to remove that sentence. Reason I saw half sizes were because it was UK size. UK only have half sizes aka US whole sizes. Yea if you are 9.5, 9 is the way to go.

Yea I had to remove that sentence. Reason I saw half sizes were because it was UK size. UK only have half sizes aka US whole sizes. Yea if you are 9.5, 9 is the way to go.
I heard that there is going to be another GR AM4LA and we still haven't seen the other cities yet.

No, but I'm tempted to buy. Don't want to cop that because I know I'll want the AM4PAR to complete set haha. Resell isn't took crazy depending on your size.

LMK if you need them AM4PAR :wink:

AM4PAR is dope, no reason to let it being “for women” deter you from copping. Not trying to stir up that whole argument again but the fit of the Paris is same as London & LA as long as you get your corresponding size.

AM4PAR is dope, no reason to let it being “for women” deter you from copping. Not trying to stir up that whole argument again but the fit of the Paris is same as London & LA as long as you get your corresponding size.
I won’t cop because they are for women

And because of that they didn’t make my size :rofl:

RC 1.0 today. Haven't worn these in a while. ACE 16+ Multis been getting more rotation
Capture.JPG

Makes me want to take out my RC 1.0 this weekend.

On that note, RC 1.0 pairs are currently going for sub-400 on StockX. They were at 400-500+ for a good minute. I wonder where all these pairs are coming from.

Makes me want to take out my RC 1.0 this weekend.

On that note, RC 1.0 pairs are currently going for sub-400 on StockX. They were at 400-500+ for a good minute. I wonder where all these pairs are coming from.
Folks sitting on em realizing the current trend of boost. some other older collabs dropping in price too.

Folks sitting on em realizing the current trend of boost. some other older collabs dropping in price too.
Yeah I can feel this for sure. I’m struggling with selling my ds pair of creams for the same price I was offered multiple times 1 year ago now.

Yep I copped my 11.5 for a price I never thought would have been accepted a few
Months ago or in the summer

Yeah I can feel this for sure. I’m struggling with selling my ds pair of creams for the same price I was offered multiple times 1 year ago now.
The way the released the 1.0s and 2.0s volume was perfect. Maybe only GR a few CWs. I think it woulda kept the hype alive. But they went bananas on 3.0s. They had something with 93/17s but copping out for cheaper materials killed that.

After getting the Womens Pistachio Inikis during the sale, I too, definitely want Naked Ubs badly now lol.

The way the released the 1.0s and 2.0s volume was perfect. Maybe only GR a few CWs. I think it woulda kept the hype alive. But they went bananas on 3.0s. They had something with 93/17s but copping out for cheaper materials killed that.

on point. adidas should be reading this.

Back
Top Bottom